Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

To want your team to lose against anybody is not being a true fan, that type of fan is a draft pick nut,
If the dolphins somehow can win 6 games would be great, they need to find out what they have in winning instead of losing. Those fans are forking over big money to watch a product that should perform at a high level and if they lose then lose, but never to go out there and not play to win. Y'all need to get off of this #1 draft pick stuff, you don't need Tua, Lawrence, or Herbert, or Fromme, they need Rosen to play some extended time and to build around him.

To want your team to lose against anybody is not being a true fan, that type of fan is a draft pick nut,
If the dolphins somehow can win 6 games would be great, they need to find out what they have in winning instead of losing. Those fans are forking over big money to watch a product that should perform at a high level and if they lose then lose, but never to go out there and not play to win. Y'all need to get off of this #1 draft pick stuff, you don't need Tua, Lawrence, or Herbert, or Fromme, they need Rosen to play some extended time and to build around him.

That exact kinda mindset is how you keep the Dolphins on the same 8-8/7-9 treadmill for the next 20 years.

The idea that it's not worth 1 season of losing to acquire a franchise altering QB that the Dolphins haven't seen in 2 decades is absolutely f*cking hilarious.

Yea. 6 wins, a shite season, no playoffs, third in the division and drafting a linebacker would be awesome

None of them this year. Not one win this season brings this organization any closer to turning into a sustained winning franchise. Every win they could have this season is meaningless when you have a team this bereft of talent. I want the short term pain for the long term gain.

I know the responses I'm going to get from many on here about having the first pick doesn't guarantee you finding a franchise QB and blah, blah, blah, but I also know having the first pick gives me a better chance of my choice at finding one than say three meaningless wins would. On top of that, when you have a team lacking as much talent as this team does, having as many early picks in the draft is vital in rebuilding your team. So you can take your 3 to 6 meaningless wins. I'll live with all of the loses with the hope of getting off this mediocre treadmill that this franchise has been on for the last 20 years.

And we have 3 dumpster fires in wash nyg and bengals all at home right?

I’m still nervous especially if we get quality coaching
I’m worried about Bengals. Terrible roster, QB needy and really tough schedule. We have to lose that one head to head.

Committed tankers want to lose every game to ensure the top Draft pick. In stark contrast to the '72 Dolphins, the 2019 Dolphins may go down as the other perfect season.

The ideal season: howard, minka, wilkins, godchaux, baker, and a handful of other young prospects play great but some vets or JAGs like fitzmagic or the oline ruin every game. Final record 1-15. Tua drafted. Miami rejoices.

Back
Top Bottom