Which home game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which home game

Dolphinlife

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What home game are you the most interested in going to see? Base that on importance, division rival, time in the season and hatred or animosity for certain players or coaches!

im going to see the atlanta game. I would love to go to oakland and watch the fins beat up on the raiders.

The Home Opener...because I'll be there:D :D But besides that one...the Pats game will have a lot inside story lines ;)

Taking my GF and a few other friends to Miami for the week! Got a condo on Collins ave, and tickets on the 45 yrd line to see the Fish vs the patsies. God I hope Miami wears the orange!

I'm going to see the Atlanta game with my friend who's a HUGE Falcons fan. I hope to god we win that one, because he's going to be all painted up like a fool. Looks like I'm going to the Bucs game as well, which might as well be a home game.

The Atlanta game by far, I'm something of a Falcons fan. I like them the best in the NFC and anyone who says it isn't exciting to watch Michael Vick play is a liar.

I will be going to the Atlanta game also now. Vick live is an opportunity you shouldn't miss...

ill be at the denver and new england games bought my tickets already...hopefully i get my finances straight so i can buy season tickets in a couple of weeks...

The_Phish said:
Taking my GF and a few other friends to Miami for the week! Got a condo on Collins ave, and tickets on the 45 yrd line to see the Fish vs the patsies. God I hope Miami wears the orange!

Oooooooh, nice! 'Cept the orange.:)

Ill be at just about all of them... I have season tix lol. I dont think we are even going to get a chance to wear the orange this year. We usually only wear the aqua jerseys or orange jerseys at night because its so freakin hot down here, we like the other team to have to wear their darker jersey. I am defiantely looking foward to the ATL game and of course all the division games.

Question for anyone who knows..

Last year I made my first trip to Miami to see the Dolphins play the Pats on MNF with a couple of my buddies from up here.

It was an unbelievable time. We want to make the trip down again this year, but I was curious as to when individual game tickets go on sale??

Thanks in advance, as any help would be greatly appreciated.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Question for anyone who knows..

Last year I made my first trip to Miami to see the Dolphins play the Pats on MNF with a couple of my buddies from up here.

It was an unbelievable time. We want to make the trip down again this year, but I was curious as to when individual game tickets go on sale??

Thanks in advance, as any help would be greatly appreciated.

From what I hear individual tickets go on sale mid to late July. Here is the link to the main site so you can check it whenever you want. http://www.miamidolphins.com/tickets/tickets_individual.asp I paid out the nose for 45 yard line seats at 250 a piece thru tickets.org. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom