Which Newcomers Are Expected To Help Dolphins In 2019? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Newcomers Are Expected To Help Dolphins In 2019?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Y24RXE6CFBDLFCOSZYZJZKI2N4.JPG

More talent left the Miami Dolphins than was added this offseason, and that was intentional, considering it is part of General Manager Chris Grier’s plan to eventually resurrect this floundering franchise.

Let the harsh reality of a rebuilding NFL season sink in, because the Dolphins will spend all season investing in it’s youngsters, taking a few journeyman who fell though the NFL cracks, and attempting to make it through 2019 with a patched up roster.

Here’s a look at the top 15 newcomers added this offseason and their possible impact on the Dolphins:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0190618-xhrhabdclbhvbcocxwnzyt3whe-story.html

Wilkens. I think he'll add stability to a D line that has been abysmal for years. He will become a leader as the year goes on. Hopefully.

Most of the players mentioned don't even belong in the NFL.

Of course Wilkins and Fitzpatrick would improve any team. Fitzpatrick is one of the best #2's in the NFL.

The rest may actually be detrimental to the team if they make the roster.

This is going to be a very painful year. Time to eat some real pain Dolfans. This temporary delusion some of you guys are embracing is just going to make it hurt worse. I fear some may become embittered.

Keep it real. 2020 is right around the corner. Could be a long,long corner, but we will get around it.

I have no grand expectations of the teams record. I just wanna see continued improvement from our current building blocks. X, Minkah, Tunsil, Wilkins, Baker maybe. I know Wilkins is a maybe also, he hasn't played a down yet. But he was a leader of a championship defense. A spearhead of a great line. I'd like to think that translates.

More talent left the Miami Dolphins than was added this offseason, and that was intentional, considering it is part of General Manager Chris Grier’s plan to eventually resurrect this floundering franchise.

Let the harsh reality of a rebuilding NFL season sink in, because the Dolphins will spend all season investing in it’s youngsters, taking a few journeyman who fell though the NFL cracks, and attempting to make it through 2019 with a patched up roster.

Here’s a look at the top 15 newcomers added this offseason and their possible impact on the Dolphins:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0190618-xhrhabdclbhvbcocxwnzyt3whe-story.html
I have no grand expectations of the teams record. I just wanna see continued improvement from our current building blocks. X, Minkah, Tunsil, Wilkins, Baker maybe. I know Wilkins is a maybe also, he hasn't played a down yet. But he was a leader of a championship defense. A spearhead of a great line. I'd like to think that translates.

If the hurdle is "help," I'll say RF, Allen, Wilkins, Carradine, Rowe, Cox, Williams

A lot of doom and gloom but something about this season seems different, it's not like we were awesome last year either, we were realistically only a 4 or 5 win team

Logically I am not expecting much and will be holding my breath for that first win. We have the potential to go winless. If Flores is the answer then that won't happen but a 4 win season is definitely in the cards.

Back
Top Bottom