Which Nfl Players Could Realistically (and Not So Realistically) Still Be Traded This Summer? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Nfl Players Could Realistically (and Not So Realistically) Still Be Traded This Summer?

This is ridiculous!!!! Drake has a realistic trade option? Maybe Rashad Jones would be more realistic but what exactly is the logic behind trading Drake? Because running backs are a dime a dozen??? Smh

Look at his face when he talks about gesicki in that piece. What a freaking joke
He tries to put it so nicely too... well we know he’s not the best blocker, fighting back the laughter

This is ridiculous!!!! Drake has a realistic trade option? Maybe Rashad Jones would be more realistic but what exactly is the logic behind trading Drake? Because running backs are a dime a dozen??? Smh

I think this is only realistic if they see something in Myles Gaskin already. Who knows?

Yet Gase used him over 60 percent of his snaps as one..
adam-gase-facial-expressions-twitter-reactions-jets-introductory-press-conference_0.jpg

Drake is at the point of being a superstar, and Miami can't continue to give away quality players...if they were smart, they would extend his contract right now at a cheaper amount then it will cost if they allow him to be their premier back this year.

Anybody is tradable for the right price, but what Drake is really worth, will not go over well with other teams, so big no to trading him.

Superstar?

Drake continues to be the single most overrated Dolphin I can remember in recent history.

A third for a running back with this roster? You run Drake to that team.

Like Hoops, throw Gesicki in that group that can definitely get traded. This regime didnt sign up for him either.

Superstar?

Drake continues to be the single most overrated Dolphin I can remember in recent history.

Don't really know what you're looking at, or where you get that opinion, but far more times then not, when he touches the ball, he actually does something with it, is very fast, yet does not go down easy, very rarely gets caught in the backfield, and has a good attitude.

If there is one thing that I wish he improved on, it wouid be actually getting more yardage after catching a pass.

Don't really know what you're looking at, or where you get that opinion, but far more times then not, when he touches the ball, he actually does something with it, is very fast, yet does not go down easy, very rarely gets caught in the backfield, and has a good attitude

If there is one thing that I wish he improved on, it wouid be actually getting more yardage after catching a pass.

I personally believe Drake needs to become a better blocker, a head of all else. But who knows if we'll run a backfield by committee. So that's still to be seen. It all comes down to Drake's opinion on what his worth is. I would personally like to lock him up now, because his market value may be higher than what we are willing to pay. I'm with Jerry Seinfeld "Love The Drake".

Don't really know what you're looking at, or where you get that opinion, but far more times then not, when he touches the ball, he actually does something with it, is very fast, yet does not go down easy, very rarely gets caught in the backfield, and has a good attitude.

Either we are watching 2 different backs, or one of us is suffering from the Mandela effect.

He regularly goes down on the wrong side of the LOS.

He doesn't break many tackles (not a power back).

I'll give you speed, and explosiveness. He is capable of breaking it at any time, but that is hardly a "unique" quality in the NFL.

I also don't think he is overrated by the majority of fans. Just like politics, there are extreme opinions on both ends of the spectrum, and the "truth" is in the middle.

I think most posters here believe he is a decent back. Solid as a reciever, but leaves a lot to be desired in pass blocking, and short yardage situations. He has positives, and negatives, same as most NFL players.

Superstar?

Exactly. As for the gesicki stuff. I can only think of one top 2 tight end on a team roster that can’t handle that pre to post snap ask on that play and not at least be serviceable with it and that’s probably Jared cook.

If a guy can’t do that he’s pretty damn useless.

Whole leagues dcs are laughing at us for fielding that trash

People act like Kenyan Drake is Alvin kamara or something. Kamara is rare. Drake can’t sniff that.

You can find guys that won’t run inside in any round in any draft. Lol

That’s why he lost the first 2 down gig in 2018 too. Did a terrible job of maintaining the sticks

Back
Top Bottom