Which Nfl Players Could Realistically (and Not So Realistically) Still Be Traded This Summer? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Nfl Players Could Realistically (and Not So Realistically) Still Be Traded This Summer?

You mean that genius Gettleman who paid OBJ big money last year only to turn around and trade him this year? That makes him look really sharp.
Yeah I thought they should of traded him before that contract signing, the writing was on the wall with that child..

Who are your five favorite Gentleman draft picks for Carolina?

Hmmm tough one, Star, Short, Klein, Bradberry, CMac, Turner, Funchess, Shaq, Williams, Samuel, Moton were all excellent picks.

Last edited:
Saquon a horrendous pick? Lol, this is all based on the Daniel Jones pick who ironically will have a much better career than Scam Darnold.

Gettleman > finheaven.
Agree and disagree..

Darnold has to become a very solid Qb to make Saquon the wrong pick, so I disagree that he is a scam, I hope that you are right but I believe that he is gonna be their franchise Qb, so in this instance, because of how I felt about the player and the need, I would of taken him over Barkley..

Where we agree is our admiration about Barkley, I’m hearing this narrative about not taking running backs that high, I agree to an extent, however not when it comes to this special of a talent..I remember the arguments predraft about how he was soft inside, how he went down to early, ran out of bounds on occasion, folks saying he wasn’t worth the top 10 or top 5, I disagreed , unless you need a qb, this is the best player in the draft, and when you have a player who’s talent level is this hi level, ( “Barry Sanders ceiling with pass catching ability” is what I said, which folks flamed me for) imo there is no rules anymore..you take the player, ride their coattails to the hall of fame, and never look back..

Rookie of the year with over 2,000 total yards from scrimmage, still only 22 years old, with a bad oline.. those folks were wrong..

How I make Barkley worth the pick, build my offensive line to dominate, to create space for this special talent.

Agree and disagree..

Darnold has to become a very solid Qb to make Saquon the wrong pick, so I disagree that he is a scam, I hope that you are right but I believe that he is gonna be their franchise Qb, so in this instance, because of how I felt about the player and the need, I would of taken him over Barkley..

Where we agree is our admiration about Barkley, I’m hearing this narrative about not taking running backs that high, I agree to an extent, however not when it comes to this special of a talent..I remember the arguments predraft about how he was soft inside, how he went down to early, ran out of bounds on occasion, folks saying he wasn’t worth the top 10 or top 5, I disagreed , unless you need a qb, this is the best player in the draft, and when you have a player who’s talent level is this hi level, ( “Barry Sanders ceiling with pass catching ability” is what I said, which folks flamed me for) imo there is no rules anymore..you take the player, ride their coattails to the hall of fame, and never look back..

Rookie of the year with over 2,000 total yards from scrimmage, still only 22 years old, with a bad oline.. those folks were wrong..

How I make Barkley worth the pick, build my offensive line to dominate, to create space for this special talent.

Damn u wordy, respect.

upload_2019-7-20_0-13-6.gif

Falcons already have a strong safety they are paying a bunch of money... so I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom