Which NFL RB is Ronnie Brown best compared to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which NFL RB is Ronnie Brown best compared to

armyfinfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I called Sirious Radio yesterday and asked Dan Reeves who he thought Ronnie Brown best compared to in the NFL. Reeves said that he best compared to Priest Holmes and then started talking about his decision to go back to school. The other guy said Ronnie reminded him of LT. I guess ill be happy if he ends up like either RB.

Anyone who has watched Ronnie Play who does he remind you of in the NFL.

A Bigger, Stronger, More powerful version of Ladanian - Minus the Excellent Field Vision and Elusivness.

He still has good vision and is Elusive. Just not to the degree LT is :)

I myself would say LT also.

A pox upon you...

rainmaker1313 said:
:roflmao: Sammie Smith :roflmao:

j/k

fie on you and your house! Bespeak this name herein no more! The tragedy thus wrought upon the house of Shula should nevermore be uttered from the lips of men! Begone, foul memory!!

Oh rats. Now you've done it. I'm swearing in Elizabethan.

Gitrdone said:
He still has good vision and is Elusive. Just not to the degree LT is :)

I myself would say LT also.
Exactly. That part of his game is good, but it's not LT good.

I also think Ronnie is a little Raw also, I think he still is getting better the more he plays.

Everyone thought Benson was the next Ricky but I think Ronnie runs like ricky only a little faster than RW with much better hands.

armyfinfan said:
I called Sirious Radio yesterday and asked Dan Reeves who he thought Ronnie Brown best compared to in the NFL. Reeves said that he best compared to Priest Holmes and then started talking about his decision to go back to school. The other guy said Ronnie reminded him of LT. I guess ill be happy if he ends up like either RB.

Anyone who has watched Ronnie Play who does he remind you of in the NFL.

roger craig with better running skills

FinaticPatch said:
Everyone thought Benson was the next Ricky but I think Ronnie runs like ricky only a little faster than RW with much better hands.

Benson runs exactly like Ricky. Put #34 on his back and you would swear it's him.

Gitrdone said:
Benson runs exactly like Ricky. Put #34 on his back and you would swear it's him.

Benson is more of an Edge James slashing back. Brown seems more the north south get the pads down back like ricky was.

No, Benson doesn't run like Ricky....The only person I've ever seen who runs LIKE Ricky is Keith Byars.....Little tiny baby steps.....

FinaticPatch said:
Benson is more of an Edge James slashing back. Brown seems more the north south get the pads down back like ricky was.

I have yet to see Ricky drops his pads as low as Brown to hit someone. Benson will smack people also. Ricky and Benson are very close to the same build. They are all close in ways, I just feel Benson and Ricky are more alike in running styles.

Brown reminds me of another Brown, Jim Brown (running style anyways).

Back
Top Bottom