Which NFL teams should be moved/leave? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which NFL teams should be moved/leave?

Dol_Fan_4_Ever

Future 1st Rounder
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about this recently, I don't know why but what teams from the league would you want to be moved or contracted from the league if you were the Commish? This is excluding teams that already have won a Super Bowl in the past so you can't cut the Pats no matter how much we hate them. This also excludes older teams such as the Cardinals. First team to go.....Cincinnati Bengals.

I have been hearing that the Saints might move within the next year or two. I dont really know where they might end up though.

PhinDude88 said:
I have been hearing that the Saints might move within the next year or two. I dont really know where they might end up though.

thats my choice...Mexico City

For my own sanity I'd love to see the eagles demolished. Get rid of the team, the stadium, coaches and owners. Shut up those a holes here in Philly:fire:

FemaleFinFan said:
For my own sanity I'd love to see the eagles demolished. Get rid of the team, the stadium, coaches and owners. Shut up those a holes here in Philly:fire:

Hate Philly?

Cut the browns they was right the first time

PhinDude88 said:
Fox Sports is reporting today that Tom Benson, owner of the Saints, is strongly considering moving the Saints after the 2005 season. The top places he might move the team to are San Antonio, Los Angeles or Albuquerque.

Nublar7 said:
Fox Sports is reporting today that Tom Benson, owner of the Saints, is strongly considering moving the Saints after the 2005 season. The top places he might move the team to are San Antonio, Los Angeles and Albuquerque.

LA definately. But Anaheim applied to build a stadium, so that might be the outsider.

Saints might be moving to L.A.

I think we should get rid of the Patriots or at least move them to Delaware. Home field advantage in Delaware...oh boy.

touborg said:
LA definately. But Anaheim applied to build a stadium, so that might be the outsider.
They are considering Anaheim as Los Angeles.
On Tuesday, Anaheim officials unveiled plans for a football stadium near the home of the baseball Angels that could house an NFL franchise by 2008. Anaheim is one of four sites in the greater Los Angeles area being considered for an NFL franchise. The others are the Los Angeles Coliseum, the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and a proposed stadium in Carson.

FemaleFinFan said:
Nah, just the Eagles and their fans.:evil:

I feel the same way with the Panthers and their fans.

byroan said:
I feel the same way with the Panthers and their fans.
Na, you haven't met bad fans until you have met Eagle fans. They have a freaking jail and court in the stadium for crying out loud!

Nublar7 said:
Fox Sports is reporting today that Tom Benson, owner of the Saints, is strongly considering moving the Saints after the 2005 season. The top places he might move the team to are San Antonio, Los Angeles or Albuquerque.

IMO, Los Angeles is where they will need to move because they will get better attraction to players there.

Back
Top Bottom