which non phin.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which non phin..

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
which non phin do you consider a phin killer? mine is wayne chrebet. he use to hurt my feelings so bad, always making huge plays against us. but i have to give him his credit where credit is do. for an undrafted free agent he played hard and always made big plays. so who do you consider a phin killer the player that some how always made the big play against us, or just seemed unstopable against our phins?

the entire no-huddle offense of the bills that went to 4 sb's. i couldn't single out one guy as they seemed to alternate on making big plays on us.

if i had to choose a player/team i would say the Houston Texans. We have never beat them and in the times we could have they've found a way to win. Either Johnson with a big catch to set up a QB draw or a last minute field goal.

Tedd Ginn, I felt like when he was on the field we had very little chance to win.

definitely the texans.
we are purely unable to beat them, even when it looks like we finally get them on the hook, they manage to get away with a win.
It's bad, because i like the texans, but maan it sucks that we can never beat them
Welker also plays great against us everytime

I would say Lee Evans. He has had some big games against the Dolphins lately. Another big name would be Randy Moss. He has some big games against us.

which non phin do you consider a phin killer? mine is wayne chrebet. he use to hurt my feelings so bad, always making huge plays against us. but i have to give him his credit where credit is do. for an undrafted free agent he played hard and always made big plays. so who do you consider a phin killer the player that some how always made the big play against us, or just seemed unstopable against our phins?

Are you talking about current NFL players or guys who are long retired like Chrebet?

Patriots: Welker and Moss....always seem to kill us.
Bills: Marshawn Lynch
Jets: Leon Washington used to....but not anymore. :)
Houston Texans: It seems Gary Kubiak always kills us with some junk calls and we get beat by 1 or 2 points to the Texans every damn time we play them. :rolleyes2:

LEE EVANS...I remember this guys always having big games vs the phins...Also Chad Pennington when he was on the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom