Which of the rookies are you most excited about? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which of the rookies are you most excited about?

Which of the rookies are you most excited about?

• Ronnie Brown-rb

Votes: 81 61.4%
  • Matt Roth-de/olb

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Channing Crowder-ilb

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Anthony Alibi-ot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Travis Daniels-cb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Vickerson-de/dt?

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brock Berleezy-qb

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Kay Jay Harris-rb

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Something like this may have already been done, but who cares. Which of the new rooks so far, are you most excited to have on the team? Maybe a guy that your anxious to see progress or that you just have a good feeling about. Ronnie is the easy call but I'm gonna say....wait for it.......Crowder....no....Roth...no......Alex Holmes....AHHHH....ITS ALL SO EXCITING!!!!

i'm going david lee... i mean matt roth - like dave this guy has got some attitude and personality ;)

I don't know much about college ball, but from the clips I've seen, I can't wait to see Roth line up opposite JT. Hopefully they will be an unstoppable duo. Matt just looks like a bad mfer to me.

I love the fact that he came with his own cool nickname........"Brady drops back to pass and, ohhhhhhh, he'll be hurtin tomorrow folks after the hit Maximus put on him!!!"

Although I am not a Gators fan but getting Crowder in the 3rd is just awesome.

I went with Brown, but boy was it close with Roth. In general, I'm excited about most our guys.

Steve

I would say Crowder but I don't think he will get as much time on the field as Roth or Ronnie Brown. So i'd have to say Roth simply because I think he is like Patrick Kerney and could become a great DE and be unstoppable with JT beside which will help him enormously.

Roth. Sounds like he's an absolute monster. But if Crowder's knees are ok, he could be the steal of the draft.

I really like all of the first day picks. I love Ronnie and Matt Roth, but my boy is Channing.

He is a monster... if he can stay healthy then he can be ultra special.

Ronnie and Matt Roth are going to be really easy to like because they are punishing.

I forgot to mention the UFAs.

I really like both the Berlin and the Holmes pick ups.

Eventually, I think both could make the roster and contribute if need be from backup roles, maybe not this year, but in the future.

Saban says that every time they played Auburn, Brown put some of his defensive players in the training room.

Iowa coaches say that they used to blow the whistle early in practice to keep Roth from injuring the offensive players.
So, Id say the player Im most excited about is a tie between Roth and Brown.

I just hope these guys can translate that intensity to the NFL.

I'm going Matt Roth, the guy is a beast. It will be great seeing him opposite Taylor.

MATTXIMUS?? Nope...

Clam Crowder?? Nope....

Ronnie Brown! Hands down....:D

Matt Roth and his intensity that will infect the defense.

Back
Top Bottom