Which Option Do You Think Miami Will Pursue? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Option Do You Think Miami Will Pursue?

Which Option Will Miami Pursue?

• Move up for Haskins or Murray

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Stay put at #19 and take best qb left

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Take BPA at #13 (most likely a defensive player)

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Wait Until 2020 to get a QB

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Take a Qb somewhere in 2019 and then 2020 as well

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
I'd go:

1. Mayfield
1a. Murray
1b. Darnold

4. Haskins
5. Rosen

6. Jackson
7. Rudolph
8. Lock

I wasn't even referring to the qbs I just meant the class period. I’d have josh Allen somewhere in that top 6 I know that

Last edited:
First Round, immediate Starters

Mayfield, Rudolph, Murray, Lock (No order, just need to decide type offense)
worthy of #1 overall pick

Second to Fourth Round, emergency backup

Haskins

Late Rounds, developmental second or third string

Darnold, Allen, Jackson, Manny Wilkins

As dust settles- seems like best options are Murray at 13 or BPA #13 with a preference towards Wilkins or Sweat and BPA RD2 with preference towards OL.
I would attempt trade RD3 for a 2010 Rd2.

In FA I’m looking interior OL DL and Either Bondary CB or Ballhawk FS.

I think that Grier and company have to do their scouting work and evaluate these QB’s fully...I don’t believe any posters on this board can say with certainty this team should wait till 2020 to address the QB position...it’s nonsense and ignores history.

If you have a conviction on a player... you take a shot whenever that’s appropriate.

Joe Montana and Tom Brady would never get drafted by most of the posters on this board...ignore the pundits who regurgitate what they hear.

Too big a risk to put all our marbles on a 2020 QB. I think if one of your young QB prospects drops this yr you take him and draft another QB next yr. Rinse and repeat until you find your guy

Rudolph would of been top pick if he had stay in college another yr. I still didn't get it why we didn't draft this guy. with thill17 being out do to injury. We would of at leased no if he can play or not. I know he have to be better than OS. Baker would of still been around in 4th rd.

Rudolph would of been top pick if he had stay in college another yr. I still didn't get it why we didn't draft this guy. with thill17 being out do to injury. We would of at leased no if he can play or not. I know he have to be better than OS. Baker would of still been around in 4th rd.

That's what they should've done, and they would've kept their jobs. I would call the Steelers, see if we can do a trade for a player, maybe they are intrested in Drake, Gesicki, both, and get Rudolph. And then I would try to get Manny Wilkins in 5th round as a back up. Get rid of everyone else on QB roster.
If the don't want to move up for Lock or Murray, that would be my second plan.

I wasn't even referring to the qbs I just meant the class period. I’d have josh Allen somewhere in that top 6 I know that

Ah yeah, at this point, I'd agree that 2018 looks stronger. Still working on OL, and the Combine will clear things up at CB and Pass Rusher, but 2018 looks stronger for the former and weaker for the latter going in. I'd probably take Bradley Chubb over Bosa, though.

That's what they should've done, and they would've kept their jobs. I would call the Steelers, see if we can do a trade for a player, maybe they are intrested in Drake, Gesicki, both, and get Rudolph. And then I would try to get Manny Wilkins in 5th round as a back up. Get rid of everyone else on QB roster.
If the don't want to move up for Lock or Murray, that would be my second plan.
Not a bad idea. I liked Rudolph coming out of college. Seemed like a steal for Pittsburgh.

Not a bad idea. I liked Rudolph coming out of college. Seemed like a steal for Pittsburgh.

I just realized they signed Jake Rudock recently. We are good at quarterback. Rudock can start if they don't get Lock in the draft. We're good.

Many answers and options.
It really depends on how Flores and the OC/Assist HC Caldwell see RT. If they see him as better than what is available in FA, then I would say he stays, and we draft a backup this year, not too start yet, but too push him a bit. I hope they don't draft a qb in the 1st 3 rounds, cause there isnt a lot on offer. 2020 is a better draft class.

I hope, and think, that unless someone falls to 13 who is a top 7 player - Tunsil, Fitzpatrick, then we trade back and get an extra 2nd and 3rd or 4th. That would be great and help with the rebuild. I also think Trey Flowers may be an option as DT, which would help with draft day. I can see them picking up a better guard in FA than what we have and letter brenner go, and one or 2 others, and drafting Oline & Dline heavy come May.

Thats what I hope happens.

From what I read by Dolph beat writers - we are really looking towards Tua 2020.
Sounds like we are BPA.
Can even see a trade down even if Murray is on the board.

Back
Top Bottom