Which player will step it up on O/D? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player will step it up on O/D?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I say that on offense it will be Booker that will have an outstanding year, and and on Defense, I think that Taylor will rebound and have a great year. I think the additions of Holiday, Carter, Traylor, and Roth, that JT will be have his motor going even faster this year! Here is to a great year in 2005 Finfans!

Offense: Possibly AJ, OUR ENTIRE O-line, Marty Booker, and possibly Chris Chambers.
Defense: JT, Reggie Howard, and Sam Madison (I think without Surtain on the opposite site he's going to have to STEP IT UP)

I think Vernon Carey will step it up an cement himself on that line for many years to come. On defense I would have said Will Poole, but for obvious reasons he can not be answer anylonger. On D I think Roth is going to give teams hell and spend a lot more time on the field than many think. He is very versatile.

Now, IMO who needs to step up for us to have sucess this year. Feeley and Reggie Howard.

beejay05 said:
I think Vernon Carey will step it up an cement himself on that life for many years to some. On defense I would have said Will Poole, but for obvious reasons h can not be answer anylonger. On D I think Roth is going to give teams hell and spend a lot more time on the field than many think. He is very versatile.

Now, IMO who needs to step up for us to have sucess this year. Feeley and Reggie Howard.
I hope so, everything I read about Roth is just the fire we need!

O- AJ Feely

D- Crowder when he comes into replace Thomas for the few games Thomas well get hurt and that will start a MLB problem because of Crowders great play.

aj is going to step up i belive and also booker and if healthy boston and on defence i think pope and tony bua.

I think the O-Line as a group will play well together, allowing all of the pieces of Linehan's offense to be effective. More time for A.J. to throw to receivers who have more time to run their routes, more holes for the Running Backs to run through, causeing the defense to play more honest..

On Defense, I think the linebackers will be solid! The Front seven IMO will cover up alot for the secondary early in the season.

wazzy said:
O- AJ Feely

D- Crowder when he comes into replace Thomas for the few games Thomas well get hurt and that will start a MLB problem because of Crowders great play.

Pope played for Zach last year and had good games...but they're both young and not exactly a Z. Thomas..

I think all of our receivers and TEs will benefit from thr new offense.Randy Mc Michael should have a big year too.Remember he was used as a blocker much of the time late last year to give AJ more protection.

beejay05 said:
I think Vernon Carey will step it up an cement himself on that line for many years to come. On defense I would have said Will Poole, but for obvious reasons he can not be answer anylonger. On D I think Roth is going to give teams hell and spend a lot more time on the field than many think. He is very versatile.

Yo! dig yore sherman T. potter avitar, now thats classy! some of deez udder kidz could learn a thing or 2 from ol' sherm.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I say that on offense it will be Booker that will have an outstanding year, and and on Defense, I think that Taylor will rebound and have a great year. I think the additions of Holiday, Carter, Traylor, and Roth, that JT will be have his motor going even faster this year! Here is to a great year in 2005 Finfans!

I'm miding myyy ownn buissness! seven dust rocks so do the phins and so does cali. Nor-cal BABY! we need Zach and feely to step it up zach (I luv ya guy) has been slumpin' more and more each year and A.J. just plain sucks we need both those guys to have banner years on D things will take care of them selves we'll be fine. Offensively I am just scared and nervous. I can see some 3-0 losses in our future and thats not right. Ojhai is nice this time o' year if I remember right.

gonick1 said:
I'm miding myyy ownn buissness! seven dust rocks so do the phins and so does cali. Nor-cal BABY! we need Zach and feely to step it up zach (I luv ya guy) has been slumpin' more and more each year and A.J. just plain sucks we need both those guys to have banner years on D things will take care of them selves we'll be fine. Offensively I am just scared and nervous. I can see some 3-0 losses in our future and thats not right. Ojhai is nice this time o' year if I remember right.

You are the man.

Go Fins, and are you a Kings fan, like I am???

I'm still pi$$ed from the '02 finals. Lakers suck. I love the Kings, but not nearly as much as my Fins.

Back
Top Bottom