Which player would you like to see the dolphins get after june 1st?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player would you like to see the dolphins get after june 1st??

dolphinators13

Comon Mannnn
Reaction score
I would really like them to get Antonio Freeman, Willie Jackson, Keenan McCardell ( even though he will prob go to the bucs), Jay Remeirsma. that would be a really good addition to the team. what do u guys think?

Remeirsma

Remeirsma

Remeirsma

Remeirsma

Remeirsma

Remeirsma

mmmmmmm

lemme think...

how about:

D Marino (QB), T Aikman (backup), J George (3rd)........

The Marks brothers, and of course Olivadotti (if there is such thing like a FA coach).....

:goof:

yeah yeah..,I know...:monkey: FFiB

I was just in a funky mood...

Doug, it's been so long since we've had a TE that couldn't even catch a cold, people seem to think going to the other extreme will help us much more.

Riemersma is overrated in my mind, for the exact reason Doug pointed out. If we are going to run, we need a TE that can block at least a little. We already have to TEs that are better receivers than blockers(Weaver, McMichael) and an enigma that could be better than all of them(Mayes).

I'd rather have Keith McKenzie(DE Browns), Marco Coleman(DE Redskins), Keenan McCardell(WR Jaguars), Willie Jackson(WR Saints) than a one dimensional TE.

i would like to have keenan mccardell or marco coleman...or another linebacker...

WHAT ABOUT THE BEEF?

I would like the PHINS sign another SOLID,VETERAN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN!!! The way they went down with injuries and I am not completely sold on some of our LINEMEN!! I don't know if he is gonna retire but RAY BROWN from the 49ers, might be a nice addition. OR I hate to say this but if there is an injury, how about JOHN FINA from the BILLS!! I know he sucks but he's not as bad as SPENCER FALOU of last year!!!! :confused: Are there any other options up front that could help after June 1st???

We must get past trying to sign every guy that does not "suck as bad" as the one we are trying to replace. Also, we need to get YOUNGER on the OL. Ray Brown is freakin 39. At best, he would only be a one year stopgap measure. He would also take away key experience time from a younger guy (Cesario, Andrew, McKinney, etc.) I really think we have the "group of guys" that we are going to go to battle with on the roster already. We just need for them to stay relatively healthy and we should be MUCH improved from last year. Remember, we also have a top 10 RB. You do not need an all pro line for him to be good. They just need to be average at the worst, and the running game will be much improved.

Originally posted by jd13
i would like to have keenan mccardell or marco coleman...or another linebacker...
ditto

"Cryin" Chris Carter officially retired!!!!! No more "Carter's coming to Miami" rumors to ruin my day!

:drinkers: :jumper:

Back
Top Bottom