Which player would you MOST LIKE to see retire a fin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player would you MOST LIKE to see retire a fin?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
State your reasons.

Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
Chris Chambers
Sam Madison
Patrick Surtain
Brock Marion
Jay Fiedler
Ricky Williams

-Sorry I am not quite sure how to make polls..

Every last one of them. How can you expect us to choose?? ;)

All of them if possible....if they stay in Miami long enough,,I think they will,,,even Richmond Webb will probably retire as a Dolpin, if though he's not with the team now.

The main ones......

Z.Thomas
S.Madison
R.Williams
J.Taylor
C.Chambers

ok ok

Which of the names listed do you you NOT BELIEVE will retire as a Dolphin??

I think Sam Madison may eventually fall victim to the salary cap. Jay Fiedler will end his career as a back up for some other team..

Although I'd love to see all of them retire 'Fins, the two that I feel that will almost certainly remain are J.T. and Z.T. Both of those guys have meant so much to this team that to let either of them go would be a P.R. nightmare.

You simply can't have Z.T without J.T.

I cant wait til we hear these words...

" And with the #__ pick of the 2025 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select Zach Taylor!"

The offspring of JT and Zach's sister might as well be born Teal and Orange...

in order:
  1. Zach - obviously
  2. JT bro-in-law of obviously
  3. Marion - he could easily based on his contract
  4. Madison - or at least til he sucks ;)
  5. Bowens - he's made it this far... :)

RW and Jay are a bit too new to include

Originally posted by SkapePhin
State your reasons.

Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
Chris Chambers
Sam Madison
Patrick Surtain
Brock Marion
Jay Fiedler
Ricky Williams

-Sorry I am not quite sure how to make polls..

I'd have to add Olindo Mare to your list and possibly Oronde Gadsen.:rocker:

Re: Re: Which player would you MOST LIKE to see retire a fin?

Originally posted by Jaydog57

I'd have to add Olindo Mare to your list and possibly Oronde Gadsen.:rocker:
2 good ones - since OG's clock is ticking fast and Mare would love to stay here

If I had to pick 5:
1)ZT
2)JT
3)RW
4)CC
5)S.Madison

I know a lot of you included S. Madison... but I think he is the least likely on that list to remain a Dolphin. His pay will be escalating WAY too fast over the next couple of years, and we will be forced to find a younger CHEAPER replacement for him soon. Luckily, we signed Surtain to a moderate contract before he became too expensive, so I think out of the two he will be the more likely to remain. Plus, Surtain has been the better of the two recently IMO. Even, though he had a broken hand last year, and that limited what he did, he still did a damn good job in spite of it.

Originally posted by grooves12
I know a lot of you included S. Madison... but I think he is the least likely on that list to remain a Dolphin. His pay will be escalating WAY too fast over the next couple of years, and we will be forced to find a younger CHEAPER replacement for him soon. Luckily, we signed Surtain to a moderate contract before he became too expensive, so I think out of the two he will be the more likely to remain. Plus, Surtain has been the better of the two recently IMO. Even, though he had a broken hand last year, and that limited what he did, he still did a damn good job in spite of it.

BUT......even though he might play for another team before he retires, I bet he still retires as a fin.

Back
Top Bottom