Which Positions Will Miami Improve This Year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Positions Will Miami Improve This Year?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I believe that a case can be made for each and every position, including both kickers and special teams overall. IMO, Albert is the only player who played as well as he was able, and he missed 7 games. IF he plays more games at the same level, that's an improvement.

Positions can be improved by vets having better year and not injured or suspended, as well as younger guys developing. Then there is FA and the draft.

The options are obvious but, how many positions do you realistically think the Dolphins will improve on for this year?

I think for sure we'll see:

WR#2 (really, a WR#1 that could replace Wallace after next season if he's gone by 2016)
ILB
OG
CB

Possible or extra:

S
DT (depends on Starks / Odrick)
RB
TE

For a start, I would look for Tannehill to be improved in his second year with Lazor.

I would look for RB to improve with Miller and anyone over what we ended up with at #2 last year.

I would look for RT to improve with James moving back and a year to get stronger.

I would look fro S to improve with Jones not missing 4 games.

I would look for CB to improve with Grimes not having a great year, and a disaster at #2.

Back
Top Bottom