• Brady Quinn

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Other (Please Explain)

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

23RB23

Towel Boy
Reaction score
I posted earlier a poll about Trent Green or Daunte Culpepper for our QB next year. There have been other people that think someone else should be our QB in 07. Let us know who you want throwing touchdowns for the Fins next year...

If you choose other, write in who it is.

I posted earlier a poll about Trent Green or Daunte Culpepper for our QB next year. There have been other people that think someone else should be our QB in 07. Let us know who you want throwing touchdowns for the Fins next year...

Daunte please!:lol:

Between Trent Green and Culpepper, hands down..........Green.

We just need to dump/cut/release that piece of crap C-Pep. Maybe he can use his "roll" to roll on down the highway.

Trent Green is not a long term answer, but he will provide a couple of years.

I'm a put it like this:

If I had a choice of who I wanted start, it would be Daunte Culpepper. For him to start, he would have to be about 95% minimum, but if Cpep is recovered, he is my choice.

If Pep is not healthy, I guess I can live with bringing in Green, if and only if we draft Brady Quinn.

If not Quinn, I wouldn't mind giving Lemon the reigns, I mean I don't want to start the season w/ Trent Green and no rookie for him to bring along, Lemon knows the system.

We just need to dump/cut/release that piece of crap C-Pep. Maybe he can use his "roll" to roll on down the highway.

Right there with you bro. Time for Daunte to hit the road.

I chose other. I chose other because I think that we should draft Chris Leak of the Florida Gators. This is not because I am a die hard Gators fan, it is simply because Chris Leak has proven that he can play great for a team like the Dolphins. He was outstanding in some games and average in others but one thing he proved was that he can win with a team that has a good defense. The Dolphins have one of the best defenses in the league. So why not draft Chris Leak?

I chose other. I chose other because I think that we should draft Chris Leak of the Florida Gators. This is not because I am a die hard Gators fan, it is simply because Chris Leak has proven that he can play great for a team like the Dolphins. He was outstanding in some games and average in others but one thing he proved was that he can win with a team that has a good defense. The Dolphins have one of the best defenses in the league. So why not draft Chris Leak?

wow....i never thought the other would mean chris leak

Yea lets draft a QB whose college team takes out when they get inside the redzone. Don't get me wrong, I like Chris Leak . . . but to consider him a starter over the other 4 names is silly. I think he could develop into a QB in this league, maybe not a starter but I could see him on a team for some years as a backup.

How can you say that, if you have not seen Daunte o play a single halthy snap for this team? You are just a daunte hater.

We would not even be having this conversation.. and the Phins brass wouldn't even be interested if Daunte was healthy, and that cam perhaps thought that Daunte wasa good fit for the offense. I would rather pick up a healthy Green, then start like last year with an enept Daunte.Ii like daunte.. But I just don't her anything encouraging.

I want us to get Quinn though not necessarily starting at 2007. Use a 2nd rounder to trade up if necessary. It's been years since we drafted a QB in the 1st round and it's about time we do so considering 2 of the franchise's greatest QB's have come in the 1st round.

I went with Quinn.

If we were running Linehan's offense and DC was healthy, he's my choice. We're not. And DC may or may not be.

I think Cam's track record of developing QBs and Mueller's record of finding QBs both speak for themselves. If the two of them say Quinn's a must then I support that. The best news is that they don't seem satisfied with the status quo at QB, so one way or the other I think the situation is going to improve.

Back
Top Bottom