Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach

Daunte's biggest problem last year was mental it wasnt physical. Once again its whoever gets the scheme and my bet is Harrington has a better shot if its Schott. As for the quotes above those werent mine but another posters. As for Schott he requires a QB who can make quick reads something Culpepper proved he was unable to do last year and it had nothing to do with his knee. If Daunte wants to reasurrect his career he needs to learn how to make quicker and better reads

DC's biggest problems last year were the combination of an OL that couldn't pass block (primarily up the middle) and verticle offense that required time for long routes to develop.

robbins1-1.jpg

Joey = million dollar arm, 10 cent head

DC's biggest problems last year were the combination of an OL that couldn't pass block (primarily up the middle) and verticle offense that required time for long routes to develop.

Daunte's biggest problem last year was that he was clueless when he stood in the pocket. His mobility and oline were secondary and tertiary problems

Yeah unlike MR FUMBLE. That pick against Buffalo at the half was a work of art. Yeah there's so much difference between the two. LOL. Daunte is a lock. You're right, my bad

yup....we'll see when "meat" is searching for a job and Daunte is throwing TDs...lmao.

yup....we'll see when "meat" is searching for a job and Daunte is throwing TDs...lmao.

Actually you made a great point. Mularkey made everyone of our QBs worse than they were. I think that's something we all need to remember. He was the number one problem all of our QBs had

No point fighting about which one is better every one of our QB's are mediocre at best at this point. This is why I am hoping we get Cameron or Schotty as HC as they have proven track records of developing QB's, Cameron put Frerotte in the Pro-Bowl can't ask for much more than that.

Really hoping the Chargers lose today :lol:

Daunte's biggest problem last year was that he was clueless when he stood in the pocket. His mobility and oline were secondary and tertiary problems

That's incorrect and you can see it in the fact that when he had even a little time he had a good completion % and a fair YPA. You can't do that if you're clueless in the pocket.

Yeah, I'm the one too biased to be objective. :lol:

Yes, and Joey is all world based on what? His ability to throw interceptions? get sacked? throw 10 yds or less passes? get a 0.0 QB rating? pretend everything is fine--great season..good stretch..? Dolphin protypical QB? Please Jimmy James tell me why you think JH would be so much better than Lemon other than past stats? They played for the same team with the same players and JH had much longer to play with those players during preseason and 10 games.

Who ever said Harrington is all world or anything of that nature?

The fact is that Harrington is under contract and Lemon is not. Harrington also has a lengthy track record as a starter including a 3000+ yard season. I'm not saying Harrington is the model of what I want in a QB -- I'm suggesting that he may or may not be back and it will largely depend on how the new guy feels about Culpepper.

You suggested in your post that based on Lemon's stats he was no good. What good is 5 years of mediocre experience when you are getting worst; not improving. Remember the 0.0 QB rating? That was regression.

The fact is that Harrington is under contract and Lemon is not. Harrington also has a lengthy track record as a starter including a 3000+ yard season. I'm not saying Harrington is the model of what I want in a QB -- I'm suggesting that he may or may not be back and it will largely depend on how the new guy feels about Culpepper.

Lemon is a RFA.

I don't think Harrington is the favorite regardless of who the coach is. Lemon gets a boost if it's Cameron but even then DC is still far and away the best QB on our roster. He's the favorite regardless.

I agree...

And if by some chance that Harrington does start...I'll say right now we aren't going anywhere..

In that case, I say protect him and hope somebody signs him to get the pick. It would just be a 7th, I think. That's still a 7th, though.

He was an undrafted FA so we either tender him at the 2nd rd level or not at all. Reports are that he will be tendered at the 2nd rd level.

Back
Top Bottom