Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach

And why is drafting a QB with the first pick a bad idea? Especially when Jamarcus Russel might very well end up being the first QB taken and Brady Quinn might fall to 9. Not that I'm as interested in Quinn as I once was now that he's made his claim to Cleveland. Did you know that Brian Brohm was drafted after his senior league in highschool by Major League Baseball? The kid has a rocket for an arm. The question becomes is he only a product of a system? Brady Quinn runs more of a NFL type offense.

B/c we have a still young QB who two years ago was one of the best in the league. And every single medical professional I've heard says they expect him to make a full recovery. (The only place I've ever heard that doubted is here). And even though he was playing injured he still showed great accuracy and a rocket arm. There's actually no reason to believe he won't once again be the 90+ rated QB he's been his whole career. (DC actually had an 83+ rating in his last three games this year). Further, none of the QB prospects is considered a can't miss guy. On the other hand we have a need for playmakers on offense and we have one of the best wr drafts in years. Even if we don't go wr we have pressing needs (and good prospects) at DL, LB and DB. (I guess we can go real far fetched and hope that Thomas falls to us). I do think we should take a QB later on (3rd on) b/c we can get a cheaper propect with more upside than JH there.

I was trying to figure out which QBs are probably the guys who will start depending on who our coach is. Here is my list

Mora - Culpepper
Schottenheimer - Harrington
Cameron - Lemon
Gailey - no idea

interesting. here's what i was thinking:

Mora - Culpepper
Schottenheimer - Culpepper
Cameron - Culpepper
Gailey - Culpepper

Back
Top Bottom