Which RB is better suited for a one back system? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which RB is better suited for a one back system?

I've been hearing a lot on the radio that people are saying Brown has the best hands of any player in the draft, even the wide outs and tight ends. If this is the case, I would expect Brown to be the best player to have, because he blocked for Cadillac in College, and would be a huge receiving threat.

Linehans offense is geared more around a one back, multiple WR sets. The RB's will be asked to pick up blitzes, catch alot of screens and dump passes, as well as run the ball. For this type of system Ronnie Brown was tailor made, he has the best hands of any RB in the draft. He was also used as a FB for Caddy at times, and he a good blocker. I hope we draft Brown, I can only imagine the headaches DC will have trying to defend CC, Randy, Booker, Thomson/Gilmore, and Brown.

I love how ronnie brown is super fast and caddy is moderately fast! what a laugh.

brown would be immense in a single back offense, he can run, catch and block.

i've also heard that fason is a very good single back.

if we take ricky then we will/ should trade down. we would then have alot more choice in our pick. saftey/CB/LB they are all issues

Back
Top Bottom