Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Curtis Martin

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 87 50.9%
  • Ricky "Pothead" Williams

Votes: 36 21.1%

• Total voters
If its pre-quitter RW that we're talking about here where you knew you were getting a damn beast who left it all on the field then thats my pick. He was more proven then willis or brown and he was better then Dillon or Martin.

If its the RW we could be getting now where we're not sure of what we have and how he will play then Id have to say Dillon. Martin is old and while hes good he'll never again see last years stats. Willis and Brown are unproven.

patsdynasty said:
dillon thats an easy question...

its far too early to say brown he hasnt played 1 down in the nfl yet.....
I have to agree on Dillon. I am a huge dolfan for life and maybe this time come October I will say Ronnie Brown, but for bow Dillon is the back I would want.

Brown cause he is younger then the rest by far except for Willis but I would never trust his repaired knee.

Depends on which Ricky, pre-quitting or now. If its before he quit, its a no brainer, Ricky was simply superior. Then probably Corey Dillon, McGahee and then Ronnie Brown. As much as I love Ronnie, he hasn't proved anything as of yet, and McGahee is just as young, basically.

Sal Lisitano said:
a class act?

he was a little baby...complaining about not getting enough touches...wanting to be the starter...crying about it...taking about playing or getting traded...after he and his agent played the Bills management to take him in the 1st round...who got a full year to recover and make some nice $$$...I'm glad that he came back and is playing...that shows a lot but...I would not consider him a class act...no way.

Go Fins!!!
that was Drew Rosenhaus talking. Not Willis. This has been established. You need to update your facts.

nick19991 said:
Out of the AFC East RBs which one would you rather have? For me it's Ronnie Brown and I may seem biased but he is the best all-around back plus he is the youngest

kind of easy picking...

Curtis....another year or so left, possibly a little more, but runs behind a very underrated OL...
Corey...one year of good attitude and good running does not a running back make...well, he's a very good back, again with a very good OL...
Willis...that was a horrific injury he suffered...how much longer will he go...will he hurt it again ?? A couple of questions and the injury is the difference between him and Brown...
Ricky...???? (enough said)
Brown...my choice...he is not proven yet, but has the tools and has the youth card on Curtis and Corey and the lack of any serious injuries on Willis and heart on Ricky....

Ricky before he quit was a far better runner then any of them, if you take him away, I would say Mcgahee probably. He looked great and will be a great back as long as he stays healthy.

Justasportsfan said:
that was Drew Rosenhaus talking. Not Willis. This has been established. You need to update your facts.

So...are you telling me that Willis has no say so at all?

If it was all Drew...than I was wrong.

I'll update my facts!!!

Go Fins!!!

nick19991 said:
Out of the AFC East RBs which one would you rather have? For me it's Ronnie Brown and I may seem biased but he is the best all-around back plus he is the youngest
Great thread!! I think because of the age of Martin, my picks would be Dillion first and then Mcgahee. Nothing against Brown, we just havent seen him play yet, that could change after i see his performance.

Sal Lisitano said:
So...are you telling me that Willis has no say so at all?

If it was all Drew...than I was wrong.

I'll update my facts!!!

Go Fins!!!

im sure his agent said.. im going to get you the most money possible.

willis said ok.

then he gets on tv and when asked will you seriously hold out or ask for a trade, he gives a dumb 10 year old's giggle and smile like he just snuck a cookie befor dinner, and says i just want to play, thats between my agent and the team.. :mad:

but then showed great stuff during the season. :D

Brown is a no brainer out of those picks! I like WM, but he has those bad knees and you never know when they could go again! Dillion and Martin are great, but towards the end of their NFL life.

Rickey who???

Brown hasn't played a down in the NFL. Homers.

Back
Top Bottom