Votes: 87 50.9%
  • Ricky "Pothead" Williams

Votes: 36 21.1%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Out of the AFC East RBs which one would you rather have? For me it's Ronnie Brown and I may seem biased but he is the best all-around back plus he is the youngest

RB only because he is a rookie, otherwise Mcgahee

did you have to ask Nick? If you guys pciked up Clarrett ,guess who'd win ?

Wow that's a pretty hard one...Ronnie hasn't proved a thing, and McGahee hasn't played a full season yet (He does look damn good though) Dillion is really good two but definately behind the others. Martin is the best IMO but he's too old (I should say he used to be the best) and he has to decline sometime soon right? Ricky was the most talented of all of them but is he even going to be the same? When is he going to be back to normal? When he's 30?

Justasportsfan said:
did you have to ask Nick? If you guys pciked up Clarrett ,guess who'd win ?

beleive me Clarret would not have won, these guys are biased sometimes but they are honest most of the time

dillon thats an easy question...

its far too early to say brown he hasnt played 1 down in the nfl yet.....

this is based on talent and potential alone and you can't tell me that any of these guys are more talented then Brown and thats not biased. He can run fast, run with power, he can catch and oh yeah... he can block

at the RB position youth is key, so as of now it would be between mcgahee and brown, so who has the most upside? well brown is faster and runs with just as much power as the slightly smaller mcgahee, but hes also a better pass catcher, they are both good blockers, but as of right now... gimme ron ron

McGahee

I'd take McGahee, until Ronnie proves that he can handle the load in the NFL. (McGahee already has proven that.)

I expect Ronnie Brown to be excellent (and hope he's a blended threat similar to Tomlinson), but he has to prove himself first.

I think it's a little crazy to pick a rookie that we haven't seen play. He looks great in college and on paper, but may be a complete bust in the NFL. I don't think that will happen, but to pick him over a proven feature back seems like a wee bit of a biased answer.

That said, you have the long term consistant impressive output of Curtis Martin, the power that Dillon brings to the table, and McGahee's all around potential. Course, one could say that Martin is old (though we've said that for years and it hasn't stopped him) Dillon is one dimensional, and McGahee is injury prone. Of them, I'd probably take Dillon.

Let's wait for at least a carry or two before we annoint Brown as the best back, ok? He might well be there, but a little patience would be prudent.

i can see where this will end up...

McGahee.

i dont want a rookie when i can have a proven RB.
i dont want an aging RB in his last years.
i dont want a RB who is only playing because the team will sue him otherwise.

I'd take McGahee - the guy is a baller, and is a class act.

I love Ronnie and hope he has an excellent career and proves me wrong... but McGahee could be great.

Ricky Williams...as much as I hate him and as much as I don't want to see him in a Fins uniform...Ricky was a beast...a bull....a franchise back. It would be Ricky w/out the mental issues...no doubt.

Go Fins!!!

finsnchips said:
I'd take McGahee - the guy is a baller, and is a class act.

I love Ronnie and hope he has an excellent career and proves me wrong... but McGahee could be great.

a class act?

he was a little baby...complaining about not getting enough touches...wanting to be the starter...crying about it...taking about playing or getting traded...after he and his agent played the Bills management to take him in the 1st round...who got a full year to recover and make some nice $$$...I'm glad that he came back and is playing...that shows a lot but...I would not consider him a class act...no way.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom