Which Receiving options will thrive with Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Receiving options will thrive with Tua

Anyone know where we currently rank in RAC yards as a team?
If you just look at our WRs, it can't be much. Off the top of my head, it seems like the longer plays have been from Gesicki and Shaheen... and only maybe one or two from them.

If you just look at our WRs, it can't be much. Off the top of my head, it seems like the longer plays have been from Gesicki and Shaheen... and only maybe one or two from them.
Right. We're for sure bottom of the league in this area, but I don't see this tracked anywhere on it's own.

We HAVE to bring in a Albert Wilson type... a receiver who is both quick, and has top end speed. DVP and Preston are both huge targets, but they don't get all that open or have top end speed... and while that may not bother Tua as much as it did Fitz, we need to be able to spread the field more and get the safeties to back out of the running lanes.
Hey... for years I have argued for large WRs over the short guys, because for years we didn't have any good ones, but now we've gone too far in that direction and we saw this with the tiny windows that Fitz had to fit his passes within. In my ever-so-humble opinion... (stop laughing), we've GOT to bring a guy like Waddle into the fold.

However for Williams, he needs to get over the unnecessary jumping he likes to do but that doesn't have anything to do with Tua.

That and I've noticed he's been taking to bodying the ball on almost every catch. Drives me nuts, it's like "Dude, you have the catch radius of a pterodactyl - look the ball into your outstretched hands! See those other two pterodactyls over there in the 11 and 88 jerseys? Do what they are doing."

Back
Top Bottom