Which Returning And Rookie Player Do You Want To See Most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Returning And Rookie Player Do You Want To See Most?

I want to see Kiko “The Marine Fighter Pilot” going head hunting.

Does a first year Fin count as a rookie? If so, I want to see Gore’s leadership on the sideline...this culture shift has me stoked!

Neither returning guys or rookies, but I'm very keen to see how Spence and Quinn do.

For the game tomorrow, and aside from Tannehill, which returning player and rookie can you not wait to see play another team?
For me, I want to see Raekwon. His position is so important to us this year. I want to see him read plays, orchestrate his unit and get to the ball. I call him a returning player, but I see where he could be considered a rook. He has spent 2 training camps with this defense, and his knowledge of the scheme has a year on other rooks.

For the Rookie, I am interested in seeing if Minkah can transfer from college to the NFL as seamlessly as I think he can.

But my rookie choice would be Gesicki. They will probably have him blocking a lot, but when he gets tossed to, I'll be glued to the screen. I want this man to deliver the TE we've been waiting for all these years.

The answer to this question reveals why many are skeptical of Miami"s season. Kilgore, Sitton, Davis, Sick, Smythe, Wilson, Amendola, Gore, Ballage - and that's just the O

I want to see Ballage out there and Harris, Baker and Fitz. Also want to see Tunsil and James. They need to play like first round picks in order for our O-line to get the job done.

New
Lucas Gravelle. This could be the guy that turns it all around. With a few breaks this guy could snap us right into multiple super bowls. I will be on pins and needles hoping he doesn't get hurt, I don't think the team could recover from losing someone with his level of talent. I hate to throw around the phrase "Hall Of Fame" on a rookie, but I consider him a virtual lock.

Back
Top Bottom