Which road game will have the most fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which road game will have the most fans?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am biased, but I was curious which road game do you think will have the most support in Dolphin fans at the game? I have to say San Diego. I was there several years ago, and it was awesome to see that many Dolphin fans at the game. I hope that continues again this year.

I may go to SD from vegas, so long you all promise to protect me from biligerant charger fans.

Unless they play the panthers at charlotte. I wont be going to any dolphin games anytime soon...lol

I dont know its hard to say...I live in St.Petersburg real close to Tampa, Im going to the bucs game. I think alot of fans will be at that game not only driving from Miami area but all around. Before the bucs everybody here were dolphin fans.

ocdfinsfan said:
Ill be at Medowlands for the Fish Jets
where you sitting? Ill be there too as usual. This better turn out better than last years meadowlands debacle. :fire:

Well, this one may not be the winner, but every time the Fins come to my hometown to play the Saints, there is a plethora of aqua and orange in the stands.

Even for pre-season games, which has been the majority of meetings between them lately.

I can't wait for October 30th!!

Well I don't know but I can predict this............

IT WILL NOT BE OAKLAND

But I will be there, and in SD.

prolly tampa, but ill b at the game at ralph wilson in buffalo i think

My guess would be Tampa, But I go to the Buffalo game every year and I can tell you there ia always LOTS of aqua and orange in the crowd. It really pizzes the Billygoat fans.

pigskinguy said:
My guess would be Tampa, But I go to the Buffalo game every year and I can tell you there ia always LOTS of aqua and orange in the crowd. It really pizzes the Billygoat fans.

I agree on all counts, particularly the part about being at the game. :)

I would guess there's between 5 and 8 thousand Dolphans at the Ralph on a regular basis (I think there were less last year). It seats about 70,000, so roughly 10% of the crowd is there for Miami. That's a very rough guess on my part, obviously.

phunwin said:
I agree on all counts, particularly the part about being at the game. :)

I would guess there's between 5 and 8 thousand Dolphans at the Ralph on a regular basis (I think there were less last year). It seats about 70,000, so roughly 10% of the crowd is there for Miami. That's a very rough guess on my part, obviously.

You know, there are ALOT of people on this board from Western NY and surrounding area. We should try and gather the troops and have a little FinHeaven tailgate at The Ralph this season. Who would be up for it?

Back
Top Bottom