• Lamont Jordan

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other - Who?

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, we had a major hole at running back, some may say it was our BIGGEST need. For all those critics out there saying we didn't have a great offseason, well, I don't understand, just IMO. We could have had any runningback out there, which one would/does make you the happiest.

All the other guys have to much wear on them. We needed some1 fresh who could stay around for a while, a humble type player, a franchise player, and we got him, he was also my choice since the pick became ours.

you used the #2 overall pick on Brown, when you could have used a 3rd rounder on Alexander or T. Henry.

For me, it's easier to answer the question of, "Which running back am I the happiest that we DIDN'T get?" And that would be Lamont Jordan. We would have had to pay a lot of money for a back-up running back. I don't know why so many people were excited about him. Let's see what he does in Oakland.

ch19079 said:
you used the #2 overall pick on Brown, when you could have used a 3rd rounder on Alexander or T. Henry.

While that may be true, we arn't really taking a stepo backwards are we? BTW, I bet you were all for trading Henry for another pick, right?

personally i would like to have willis mcgahee. i think he's gonna be the best back in the nfl this year. im a big canes fan and he was just sick. i think he's gonna tear it up this year.

From the start, I was hoping to see Ronnie in a Dolphin uniform, and I have not changed my mind.

where is ricky at in the poll?

anyway, who said that running back was our biggest need? i'd say it's QB and it has been ever since dan retired. if you can put together a decent offensive line that can atleast hold their ground and occupy a defender, you can get 4 ypc with any running back we have. gordon morris and minor could have gotten it done if our line wasn't garbage. and if our line plays like that again this year, ricky nor ronnie will look much diffrent than any of the backs we had last year. im not saying we should have drafted a QB at #2, infact i'm glad we didn't b/c i didn't like smith or rogers. but that is our biggest need by far.

I would like to see Ricky back in uniform because what he did on the field as a Dolphins RB was something I had waited my whole life to see from a Fins back. He was the first true RB Miami could call their own for a long long time. I hope be comes back strong!

SQuinn17 said:
personally i would like to have willis mcgahee. i think he's gonna be the best back in the nfl this year. im a big canes fan and he was just sick. i think he's gonna tear it up this year.

Not much we can do about that except try to stop him.

Back
Top Bottom