Which Ryan wins more games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Ryan wins more games?

Dashall

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Brothers Ryan (Sons of Buddy) are now head coaches? Which one wins more games next season?

Oakland Son of Buddy- 8 wins (might win division with 8-8 since the AFC West isn't that strong)

NY Jest Son of Buddy- 5 wins (2 against Buffalo) 4 year contract = 20 total wins. Inherits a team with out a QB. Or Favre which at this point is the same thing.

I knew Matt Ryan would come up. He probably will win more games than NY and Oakland combined next year.

Because they Jets just have the white trash of the NFL stentch associated with them, being the NYJ head coach, Ryan will win as many games as another Ryan...Ryan Leaf

The Brothers Ryan (Sons of Buddy) are now head coaches? Which one wins more games next season?

Oakland Son of Buddy- 8 wins (might win division with 8-8 since the AFC West isn't that strong)

NY Jest Son of Buddy- 5 wins (2 against Buffalo) 4 year contract = 20 total wins. Inherits a team with out a QB. Or Favre which at this point is the same thing.

If your going to insult the Jets or the Ryan's it would probably be a good idea to know that Rob Ryan doesnt coach the Raiders. He is the defensive coordinator for the Browns.

Whoops, did I dream he got the Oakland job? Thanks for pointing that out. It is Cable. And I am out on the West Coast, too. No excuses.

But that being said: 4 year deal=20 total wins. Jests are in for a long spiral to the bottom of the well.

If we're choosing between the Jets and the Browns, I 'think' the Jets will win more games. They're a more balanced team and could be quite good next season (sorry).

Whoops, did I dream he got the Oakland job? Thanks for pointing that out. It is Cable. And I am out on the West Coast, too. No excuses.

But that being said: 4 year deal=20 total wins. Jests are in for a long spiral to the bottom of the well.

And what besides the fact your a Dolphins fan makes you think that?

Back
Top Bottom