Which Second Tier Qb Would You Prefer To Draft To Groom? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Second Tier Qb Would You Prefer To Draft To Groom?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If they don't land Mayfield in the first, which second tier QB would you prefer to draft in the 2nd or 3rd round?

Mason Rudolph
Luke Falk
Mike White
Kyle Lauletta

I don't think Lamar Jackson will be available in those rounds...

Of the QBs listed I'll go with Mason Rudolph. I think there's a great chance he might wind up with a better pro career than a couple of the guys picked before him.

Kyle Lauletta apparently has caught Gase’s eye. He’s on the Dolphin’s radar. Round #3, if Lauletta is still on the board. The Dolphin’s like Lauletta’s leadership qualities.

Being a WKU grad go with White. Not sure what his issues are but he has popped up as 3rd round material in some guides. I have been seeing posts on this forum not liking the guy maybe because Doughtery did not work out.

If they don't land Mayfield in the first, which second tier QB would you prefer to draft in the 2nd or 3rd round?

Mason Rudolph
Luke Falk
Mike White
Kyle Lauletta

I don't think Lamar Jackson will be available in those rounds...

Come to think of it, this may be Gases plan. Draft a top defensive product in the first, and find that second tier QB with talent that he can mold into his style of play.

Being a WKU grad go with White. Not sure what his issues are but he has popped up as 3rd round material in some guides. I have been seeing posts on this forum not liking the guy maybe because Doughtery did not work out.

One of the greatest injustices in the show's history. Never should have been eliminated in the semis. That's really the reason I stopped watching.

From what I've read and the albeit small sample size of his play, I agree on Kyle Lauletta. He seems like he could make the jump and is a good leader too.

I don’t think Lauletta is second tier so he’s my choice. If I had to bet I’d say he’ll be a Patriot and drafted way earlier than expected.

Lauletta is my favorite QB in this draft after Mayfield. I agree the pats like him so we might have to pull the trigger early

Back
Top Bottom