Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?!

FinNasty23 said:
I still see the falcons being good but I think that the Steelers are going to pull what the cowboys did. The Steelers were definatly a fluke. same with Rothlisberger. He will be good, but not as good as he is hyped up to be. I think that the Steelers are going to have trouble making the playoffs this year and they definatly are gunna lose their division to the Ravens...

Nasty

What do the steelers have to do to prove that there a good team to you. they pretty much destroyed both the teams that where in the superbowl during the season. the only reason they lost to the pats in the afc championship is because rothlisbuger choked. and if they went to the superbowl they wouldnt have just won by a fieldgoal like the pats.

Philly and the Colts ...with the colts hopefully beating the eagles..man i cant stand that team.. Being from SOUTH jersey thats all i hear ..seriously considering moving

NFC Championship: Falcons Vs Seahawks
AFC Championship: Patriots Vs Ravens

Take from that what you wish

Baltimore against the Philadelphia Eagles.

awing_pilot said:
Ok I'm going to go way out on a limb but i think the two teams in the superbowl will be:

AFC Champs Vs NFC Champs
Thx for that Awing--Like you said over the phone man--Steelers V Eagles

Facons arent that good. Beat San Fran by 2 and Arizona by 3. Pretty much beat no one worth a darn last year and got slaughtered by KC.

Ok I know this is a stretch but hear me out.

THE PHINS will beat the colts in the AFC championship.

I say we go 7 - 0 before all the teams stop underestimating us. Nobody knows the system Saban will use. We have more talent at virtually every position (except QB) than most of the teams in the NFL. Plus how are defenses going to defend our Outstanding (best in the league) WR corp. + stop ricky and ronnie. We will have such a versitle and flexible offence no team will know what to expect or game plan for. Only Indy has an offense like ours and while theirs will be better they have not even close to the D we bring to the table. Plus I look for welker to score some pts. on special teams...

The NFC is a lot more wide open, but I would say the Vikings beat the Packers in the NFC championships.

FinNasty23 said:
I really dont think that the Colts improved their D at all. I see them in the AFC Confrence Championship but losing again... eventually they will learn that they need some D to go all the way.

Nasty

I agree, not to mention New England is Peyton Manning's daddy and he will need more than 3 freakin points to beat them in the playoffs.

vikings will be super bowl contenders.. I like what thye did in the offseason

Back
Top Bottom