Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Teams Will Go to the Superbowl this Year?!?!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Post who you think the Superbowl is gunna be between and why...

I think I will be the Ravens vs. the Vikings

Ravens - Their D was sick as we all know and went out and made it better! they lost Gary Baxter and went out and signed Samari Rolle. The only problem they had was their passing game and they went out and got Derrick Mason and drafted Mark Clayton. They still have Heap and J. Lewis and their offense should great. It all comes down to Kyle Boller but I think he will be ready this year to break out especially with all the weapons surrounding him.

Vikings - They loaded up their D in every position! All 4 players in their secondary are probowlers (Smoot, Winfield, Sharper and Chavous) and their front 7 is solid. Ya they lost Moss, but they are gunna be running alot more this year and have a bunch of good RB's that should be able to produce a nasty "RB by committee"... Not to mention Culpepper is still the man!

Thoughts???

Nasty

I like the Falcons in the NFC and San Diego in the AFC. But if I had to bet I would probably put my money on something safe like Philly in the NFC and either New England or Pitt in the AFC.

Colts vs Vikings

The Ravens and Chargers also look good for the AFC

I really dont think that the Colts improved their D at all. I see them in the AFC Confrence Championship but losing again... eventually they will learn that they need some D to go all the way.

Nasty

AZfinfan said:
I like the Falcons in the NFC and San Diego in the AFC. But if I had to bet I would probably put my money on something safe like Philly in the NFC and either New England or Pitt in the AFC.

Falcons? Maybe San Diego but im still not sold on Vick. Yes he is fun and exiting but he doesnt come up big in big games.

FinaticPatch said:
Falcons? Maybe San Diego but im still not sold on Vick. Yes he is fun and exiting but he doesnt come up big in big games.

he doesnt come up big in big games?

i believe he is 2-2 in the playoffs. including beating the Packers in Laumbo field.

I could see the falcons doing exactly what the cowboy did this year and thats to show there real colors and implode. There D cant keep them in ball games like they did last year. Think last year was a complete fluke.

FinaticPatch said:
kc vs. eagles

That would be my guess too. With an improved D the Chiefs could finally be a really good team. That O is so explosive. All they've needed the last few years was even an average D, and they would have been close to unstoppable.

FinaticPatch said:
I could see the falcons doing exactly what the cowboy did this year and thats to show there real colors and implode. There D cant keep them in ball games like they did last year. Think last year was a complete fluke.

I agree, and I will say the same about San Diego.

My picks will have to go for an all PA Super Bowl Eagles Vs. Pitt.

Back
Top Bottom