Which To-Be-Fired Coaches Could Help Us?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which To-Be-Fired Coaches Could Help Us??

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With the pending dismissals of several head coaches, I got to thinking about whether or not any of these guys could help us out. While several of our assistants will be safe (surely Bates and Turner), others are in danger (Wise, Armstrong). We also need a QB coach. So here's a very quick, crude rundown of a few names out there.

Dick Jauron
Was the Jaguars' defensive coordinator from '95-'98. The year after he left, Jax's D ended up ranked #1 in the league.

Dave McGinnis
Was Arizona's DC from '96-'00. Not saying much. Coached Chicago's LBs from '86-'95

Gregg Williams
Tennessee's DC from '97-'00. Dominant defensive units in '99-'00. Buffalo's D also has improved tremendously under his watch.

Bill Callahan
Oakland's OC from '98-'01. West Coast guy. Coached various OL's (college and pro) for 10-15 before that.

Jim Fassel
Probably an HC (Arizona). Offensive guy. QB guru. Elway's best season ever came in Fassel's offense in '93. Earned MVP that year.

Marty Schottenheimer
Head coach or nothing. He doesn't coordinate.

Steve Spurrier
See Marty Schott. He's done with the NFL IMO.

Well that's pretty much it for HC's. I guess you could say I want the last 20 minutes of my life back. ;) But I'll post it anyway if it helps.

i would like to see DJ as our DC. i also wouldn't mind Greg Williams as our DC.

OL Coach - Hudson Houck

ST Coach - Joe Avezanno

Originally posted by Prime Time
No mention of Dennis Green?

This list was a list of current coaches who are going to be fired. Green isn't there since he wasn't a coach this year.

Back
Top Bottom