Which top 6 Wrs will make team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which top 6 Wrs will make team?

I think you have to keep Fuller, Waddle, Parker, Williams and Wilson so it's one spot and the rest will fight for it. Some good talent will have to be cut which is a great sign for a football team. The overall talent and depth that the FO put together is impressive. Man, we're stacked on defense!

Poor Grant! I don’t see any scenerios(outside of people getting hurt before the season starts) that he makes the team.

Now with that said I really don’t want to see Waddle out there on special teams. Unless there’s some dire situation where you need him.

Fuller
Parker
Waddle
Williams
Bowden...I'd take Wilson over Bowden, but we'll see.
Hollins
I think this is a decent guess.
Hollins is good enough on STs that, unless that can be replaced, he sticks.
My first to guesses to be cut would be Grant and Hurns.

I really believe Williams could be on the bubble.

As the saying goes, “the best ability is availability”. And through 2 seasons Preston has played half the time.

I realize the types of injuries he’s suffered weren’t his fault, but he‘s still developed an injury prone tag.

I can see Flores having a short leash with him this season. The guy is talented but if he can’t play he’s not much of an asset.

Also, his size and skillset are a bit redundant with DeVante Parker’s. Assuming Parker isn’t going anywhere, although he’s injury prone too, I can see Flores being less likely to keep him if any nagging injuries begin to show up in camp or preseason.

But perhaps I’m wrong.

I think the opt outs get cut.

I'll go...
Parker
Fuller
Waddle
Williams
Grant (kick returns mostly)
Bowden

Bowden and Williams are only ~800k cap hits

Hurns is ~2M
Wilson ~5.5M
DP >12M

Parker- if he isn't traded
Waddle
Bowden
Fuller
Think these guys are definite.

Williams- needs to bring it. Prove he's back from injury, in shape and ready
Wilson- not needed as much now after drafting Waddle.
Hurns
Grant- probably gone

Back
Top Bottom