Which top 6 Wrs will make team? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which top 6 Wrs will make team?

That trick only works a few times. It doesn’t work indefinitely. And won’t work for everyone depending upon how much paywall content they’ve accessed recently.

Clear your cache and it should reset and continue to work.

Clear your cache and it should reset and continue to work.

That only works with certain sites, but not always. The people running these sites have gotten better about employing IT people that know how to prevent access.

Many sites allow a certain number of “free” views per month. They track how many times your IP has accessed their content, so clearing cache and cookies and using invisible/incognito mode won’t help.

In those instances where it doesn’t work, using VPN obfuscation is likely the only solution to a subscription. And even then that would depend upon whether the site allows free content or not.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, but I have used them over the years with limited success depending upon the site(s). One day I’ll overcome my laziness and set up a VPN to make things easier.

Haven't read all the posts but did anyone mention Merritt? He should make the practice squad at least. Dude is young, ripped, and has some talent. Could be a nice player in the right situation.

Parker
Williams
Waddle
Fuller
Bowden Jr
Wilson or Foster

#6 is a tough one. If Wilson looks good during camp and preseason he probably takes the last spot. However I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Robert Foster beat him out.

I think they could maybe trade Grant for a day 3 pick.

Haven't read all the posts but did anyone mention Merritt? He should make the practice squad at least. Dude is young, ripped, and has some talent. Could be a nice player in the right situation.
Yeah he could be one of those surprise guys who has a monster camp/preseason and makes the team over someone like Wilson.

I really believe Williams could be on the bubble.

As the saying goes, “the best ability is availability”. And through 2 seasons Preston has played half the time.

I realize the types of injuries he’s suffered weren’t his fault, but he‘s still developed an injury prone tag.

I can see Flores having a short leash with him this season. The guy is talented but if he can’t play he’s not much of an asset.

Also, his size and skillset are a bit redundant with DeVante Parker’s. Assuming Parker isn’t going anywhere, although he’s injury prone too, I can see Flores being less likely to keep him if any nagging injuries begin to show up in camp or preseason.

But perhaps I’m wrong.
I personally would keep him but I agree that the coaches might have concerns. What would seriously help him is to be a special teamer to help alleviate the roster crunch. There’s no reason why he couldn’t be a quality gunner but it’s up to him to get there. The coaches know and trust Hollins on that role and they’re looking at a very fast Foster. Having a fourth or fifth receiver who can’t gun on specials might be a tough ask. If I were him I’d embrace it and try to kill it.

Miami's F/O has demonstrated the willingness to cut ties with players, for the sake of future cap flexibility and to correct a perceived mistake F/A signing. With that being said, I think Miami's final decisions at WR are.

1) DeVanteParker
2) Preston Williams
3) Jalen Waddle
4) Lynn Bowden
5) Will Fuller
6) Hollins
I just can't see Miami keeping Wilson, Grant and Hurns knowing they have younger cheaper options on the roster already. And they save on the salary cap moving forward, allowing for more flexibility. As for Hollins, he IMHO showed his worth as a hybrid WR/TE after all the injuries last season forced him into a starting role. His blocking is outstanding. Couple that with his excellent special teams capabilities he IMHO makes the team.

Grant is a goner, now that Miami, has other players on the team who can return kicks and punts.

Wilson may be the only one who has a chance to stick.

The best 6 in my opinion are
Parker
Fuller
Waddle
Wilson
Hurns
Bowden

They will likely keep Williams instead of Hurns for financial reasons but I believe Hurns is better than Williams.

That trick only works a few times. It doesn’t work indefinitely. And won’t work for everyone depending upon how much paywall content they’ve accessed recently.
Purge your cookies

Yeah, I know.....

Parker- if he isn't traded
Waddle
Bowden
Fuller
Think these guys are definite.

Williams- needs to bring it. Prove he's back from injury, in shape and ready
Wilson- not needed as much now after drafting Waddle.
Hurns
Grant- probably gone
If Williams proves he is healthy and the front office believes he can at least match Parker. It makes everything much easier Waddle, Fuller, Bowden, Williams, Wilson, and Grant . The two keys are Wilson who has not played in 2 yrs and Williams. Grant would be our main return man, which he is very good at. If we could get a late 2 for Parker, or early 3. It could be a win. The best option is we keep Parker and cut Wilson . Keep Grant as a return specializes for next yr. Special teams are so important, yet I do not want Waddle returning kicks on special teams. Grant is very good at it and if grant gets hurt it does not destroy our playoff hopes. Waddle can replace him. However if Waddle gets hurt it destroys our w/o depth.

Waddle
Bowden
Parker
Wilson
Williams
Fuller

Hollins ST

Perry PS

Back
Top Bottom