Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance

Which One and Why?

• Total voters
Can't disagree with what you said except that the rest of our team would suffer if all of our picks went for WR's and we sign a FA WR. We really only need 1 or 2 WR's though! But more power to you, you can vote however you want. That is the beauty of a poll. It works out pick wise so go for it I guess.

Well if the Phins had to make one choice then I'd rather them go after Marshall for the 2nd round pick

Other- Andre Johnson (1st Round Pick) But because he is the best Wide Receiver in the NFL.

Other- Andre Johnson (1st Round Pick) But because he is the best Wide Receiver in the NFL.
there are 3 WR that will never be traded that is Fitz, A. Johnson, and C. Johnson unless you give up your entire draft for two years

Other Possibilites that I didn't list would include:

Dwayne Bowe - A 3rd Maybe

Braylon Edwards - Don't know on compensation.

Derrick Mason - Free Agent

Kevin Walter - Free Agent

Malcom Floyd - RFA I believe don't know what tender.

Mushin Muhammad - FA

Those are just a few in case anyone was wondering.

Brandon Marshall doesn't have that bad a character. Put him somewhere he's happy and he'll be fine. He is a top 5 reciever in the LEAGUE. WHo's better? Fitzgerald, A. Johnson, C. Johnson, thats about it in my book. He is the total package and what we need.
Sign Wilfork and Dansby, draft LB and S...

Put me in the "Other," as in "Andre Johnson", category. Is it likely? Probably not, (then again, only a little less so than Vincent Jackson), but I'd sure pony up not only a 1st and 3rd, but throw in Teddy or Devone and even sweeten the deal with FKA, if girthy gals is a Kubiak turn-on to bring him home to SoFL.

how bout a 1 2 and 3 for andre johnson, that would be the only wr, i would even consider giving picks up for the man is an absolute beast

I would trade a 2nd for Marshall but there is no way they would give him up for less then a 1st rounder. If Wilfork becomes a free agent I say throw him a lot of money, a good DT makes Linebackers better. Then draft Bryant if available if not draft best LB available, then a realistic trade of 2nd rounder for Boldin, maybe even still sign Chambers. Then a TE and FS upgrade will be the only things left to address.

Back
Top Bottom