Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance

Which One and Why?

• Total voters
marshall will cost at least our #12 pick, and instead of getting a head case lets just use that pick and get the future star for our team for years to come, in dez bryant. he will come in and contribute right away like chris chambers did, only better.

Antonio Bryant and we draft brandon Lafell (WR LSU) in the 2nd round

Or Dwayne Bowe for a 3rd round pick

or Anquan Boldin for a 3rd

Or draft Dez Bryant

In that order

Why wouldn't people want Antonio Bryant and give up 0 picks?

Marshall Will be the best option even if they gave up a first, the dolphins need to win games not championships right now, games won will lead to championships, fix the offense first at least you know as a team you can threaten the field with skilled players, and then go get your defensive players to plug them in everything defensively wasn't bad with the dolphins.

Chris Chambers is likely to be by far the best value option. Similar to Jason Taylor we trade him away for a 2nd then get him back for nothing and on less money. He's still capable and comes without baggage. It allows you to go into the draft and take the BPA - if that is Dez Bryant then so be it

Of the other "options" Jackson and Austin are not options - if one team has to give up and 1st and 3rd and big money whereas the Chargers / Cowboys only have to give up big money - well it's not rocket science where they are going to end up

A.Bryant also not an option after bust ups with Parcells and Nolan - he's hardly going to get a load of guarenteed money just to get kicked off the team again after a year

Boldin is a very good player but the trade only buys you one year. OK for a 5th round pick but a 3rd rounder would be poor value and hopefully everyone will eventually realise that - although I won't hold my breath. Go and get him for nothing next year

Marshall is an idiot who will probably be in a cell this time next year. No thanks

I didn't know we could vote for 2. I would take Marshall for a 2nd and pick up Bryant in FA. Our WR core becomes a threat instantly and we still have our #1 pick.

There is no way Bowe goes for a 3rd, those who are saying it. If that is a choice, I take bowe for a 3rd over Marshall, keep Bryant plan for FA.

Back
Top Bottom