Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Wide Receiver Would you Trade For if Given the Chance

Which One and Why?

• Total voters

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
OK, of the following WR's which one would you trade for. I have put what is rumored to have to be given up to get them so that weighs into the Decision as well.

These are the names that are rumored to be available and have been mentioned on this forum.

If you want more than one you can select multiple choices.

Example: If you want Boldin and Marshall you can select them. I doubt anyone will but if you think it would be prudent you can select them both.

Anyone know how I can add a name to my Poll? I forgot Dwayne Bowe for a 3rd Round Pick.

I would go with Brandon Marshall for a 2nd Round Pick. The kid has #1 WR skills. Size and Speed and is still very young. It would still allow us to get a LB or NT with the #12 pick or we could trade down and try and get 1 of each. I would go with McClain or Graham for LB's and Cody or Williams for NT.

there is no way in hell the broncos give marshall up for a 2nd round pick and if they would i would love to have him here, i voted for Marshall, and Dez Bryant

I voted for all of them except Brandon Marshall.

You can't vote for all of them. We only have 1 first round pick to give up and 1 3rd round to give up. So if you take Jackson you can't have another player that would take a 1st or 3rd round pick.

I voted for Dez Bryant, Marshall, Boldin and Chambers. Why?

Bryant = good WR out of college

Marshall = a 2nd round pick is good for a guy who is productive

Boldin = see above but for a 3rd round pick

Chambers = Had him before, played decent in K.C., he can't be worse than what we'd need him to be in Miami

Chambers = Had him before, played decent in K.C., he can't be worse than what we'd need him to be in Miami

You can't vote for all of them. We only have 1 first round pick to give up and 1 3rd round to give up. So if you take Jackson you can't have another player that would take a 1st or 3rd round pick.

We can do whatever we want. We are Finheaven :tongue2:

there is no way in hell the broncos give marshall up for a 2nd round pick and if they would i would love to have him here, i voted for Marshall, and Dez Bryant

That is why I voted for him. But with him and McDaniels not getting along I think he could be had for a 2nd. If he didn't have off field concerns I agree it would take a 1st, but with them he is one strike away from a lengthy suspension. Therefore that is why I listed a 2nd for him.

That is why I voted for him. But with him and McDaniels not getting along I think he could be had for a 2nd. If he didn't have off field concerns I agree it would take a 1st, but with them he is one strike away from a lengthy suspension. Therefore that is why I listed a 2nd for him.
if we could get him for a second i am all for him coming to miami he is a great young WR top 5 in the NFL and a Henne-Marshall connection would be great but i still dont see them giving him up for a second

Can't disagree with what you said except that the rest of our team would suffer if all of our picks went for WR's and we sign a FA WR. We really only need 1 or 2 WR's though! But more power to you, you can vote however you want. That is the beauty of a poll. It works out pick wise so go for it I guess.

if we could get him for a second i am all for him coming to miami he is a great young WR top 5 in the NFL and a Henne-Marshall connection would be great but i still dont see them giving him up for a second

You could be right!!! I will not argue with you about it. Just wanted to state why I put on the value that I did for Poll Purposes. I respect your Opinion!

Lets get all four of them Bryant in the first Marshall with the second, Boldin with the third and Chambers in FA

Back
Top Bottom