Which win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which win?

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Anything can happen, but, I see the home game against the redskins as our best chance for a win this season. It comes after a bye week.
We play the giants there, so maybe maybe not.
We get the Bengals at home just before Christmas.
3-13 down to 1-15, all should get the first pick.

Good question. We have to get at least 1. Giants, skins and bengals would be my best guess, jests also if we play them wo darnold.

Washington hung tough with Philly and Dallas. Keenum is playing well. Don't see it there.

Honestly, I don't see it anywhere. This team is historically bad, and I see room on the schedule for a lot more of that history.

If the Giants game was home, maybe. Barkley probably gets 150 total yards in the first half.

I see them being "in" maybe the home game against the Jets if they can contain Bell. Not a fan of Darnold and he'll give the defense opportunities.

1 win max. 0-16 is a decent bet though.

Anything can happen, but, I see the home game against the redskins as our best chance for a win this season. It comes after a bye week.
We play the giants there, so maybe maybe not.
We get the Bengals at home just before Christmas.
3-13 down to 1-15, all should get the first pick.
We need to let the Bengals win

My guess is the Jets home game... Players like Drake will get up to take down Gase and his Jets team is depleted.

Redskins, Giants, Bengals, Jets in MIA, I think we might get to 3 or 4 wins, hopefully maintaining the #1 pick but I think it will be hard to do

Week One next season would work for me,

We might beat the Jets if Darnold is out

At this point, I’m starting to feel like any win would be disastrous. After the sledgehammer has been taken to this team, to not end up with the #1 overall pick, and potentially be forced to expend draft capital to trade up, would be tragic (assuming they want a particular QB that desperately in 2020).

They need every one of those high picks (and more) to rebuild this nightmarish roster.

this team is historically bad. the OL and DL are AAF level, and the coaching is worse than that. they will not be favored in a single game, and the games you guys target as possible wins will be the closer, more competitive tank losses we expected to see. this team is going 0-16.

Back
Top Bottom