White jersey??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White jersey???

wher can you find a vontae davis jersey or are you just customizing his name and number on one

I've looked just about everywhere but didn't find his specific jersey. So i'm getting it customized

Got my authentic V Davis on nflshop.com had to customize it should be here tomorrow ...let you guys know how it looks....... next year a white Henne

You got to go with a player that is the best player on your team & will be around for a while. Thats why I got a Long white jersey this summer. The line is the most important thing in football & Long is a probowler that will be with us for a long time. Taylor is close to retireing & Brown might not be around much longer. Henne would be another good choice. Take care Bud.

I am looking for that one too, so if you find one let me know.
FYI a fellow Fin fan started a thread about him meating Henne & he posted a pic of him & Henne. In the back ground you can see a Henne Orange jersey. If you talk to him he might be able to point you in the right direction.

FYI a fellow Fin fan started a thread about him meating Henne & he posted a pic of him & Henne. In the back ground you can see a Henne Orange jersey. If you talk to him he might be able to point you in the right direction.
Just checked the pic and there isn't an orange Henne jersey although there is an orange Pennington one. I might just have to cave and get the Aqua one on NFL Shop. I really wanted an orange one though...

I would buy either Taylor or Ricky... I do not buy new players they may not be here long. McMichael, Chambers, Culpepper etc. Or get a throwback

Back
Top Bottom