white sidline shirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

white sidline shirt

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find the white sideline shirt from last year? its the one that has the logo in like a faded gray on the left chest and shoulder. i cant even find a pick of it.

ive been looking for like an hour cant find crap

NFL shop does not have it? They have almost everything. I am sure you guys have looked there already though.

I looked last season and couldn't find it anywhere. Finally I settled for a grey version of it. I ordered it, but it had to be backordered. As a result, I never was able to get the shirt because they stopped making them by the time I backordered.

Please let me know if you can find anything, but I don't think you will.

this sucks. that shirt is bad ***. dont get why they stoped making them

Im not sure what shirt your're talking about but if it's out of print Ebay and Craigslist are probably your only options.

I bought a black one but no such luck on the white sideline version!

I looked last season and couldn't find it anywhere. Finally I settled for a grey version of it. I ordered it, but it had to be backordered. As a result, I never was able to get the shirt because they stopped making them by the time I backordered.

Please let me know if you can find anything, but I don't think you will.

I ordered some flip flops from there one time and they were backordered so I just waited and they came about six weeks later. They were Jaguars. I called them and they said sorry, don't worry about sending them back, we will send you another pair. They sent them, and damn if they weren't Jaguars too. I called again, once again they said don't send them back. They said the bins must be mixed up or something. They canceled my order and to try again in a few weeks. I sold both pairs of the Jag shoes on ebay. I did get my Phins flip flops though finally.

Anyway, I order a ton of stuff from NFL Shop and that was the only time I had anything go wrong. Just thought I would share.

Back
Top Bottom