White Throwback Uniforms Are Coming.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Throwback Uniforms Are Coming....

Why sell only throwback gear when they can sell both current and throwback gear? All about that $$$.

Slow shift with the motion sickness stuff eventually considered the throwbacks

Franchise can save face and not admit to such a gross error, which corporations are reluctant to do

Everyone knows the throwbacks are the best uniforms. They tried to incorporate some aspects of the throwbacks into the new uniforms this year. It was a huge improvement. The all white 72’s are my favorite! Can’t wait to see it

Dolphins started wearing current aqua throwbacks in 2015, which should mean they can’t change until 2020...

Why sell only throwback gear when they can sell both current and throwback gear? All about that $$$.
Because the current uniforms are ugly and reek of Philbin/Ireland. The whole concept, including the logo and number font, was a mistake and they need to move on from it. Reminds me of New Coke from the 1980s

We need to just switch full time to throwbacks. The majority of fans want it so get it done.

I love the throwbacks as much as anyone, but I’m afraid to open any uniform-related threads here because they all devolve into the same thing. And even if everyone on the planet suddenly felt the same way, they can’t change for five years anyhow, so there’s no point in constantly bringing it up...

Because the current uniforms are ugly and reek of Philbin/Ireland. The whole concept, including the logo and number font, was a mistake and they need to move on from it. Reminds me of New Coke from the 1980s

The uniform released a month ago reeks of Jeff Ireland?

Dolphins started wearing current aqua throwbacks in 2015, which should mean they can’t change until 2020...

Not true. We currently don't have a "Color Rush" uniform or a 4th alternate which is allowed by league rules. This all-white would be our color rush alternative.

Back
Top Bottom