White Throwback Uniforms Are Coming.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Throwback Uniforms Are Coming....

That subtle change made a massive difference to me... The bold orange, and thick orange outlines and removal of navy trim made them feel like the Dolphins again to me. They looked very sharp tonight!
I will admit the orange outline did stick out more than I expected, and is a major improvement, as was the change back to aqua (this was needed, that other blue shade was just bad). Both changes stuck out more to me than they did when the wake-tannehill pics were released a couple of months ago.

I will walk my comment back a bit after seeing it live action, definitely an improvement, but those throwbacks...

Last edited:
Until this thread I didn't even remember anything had changed with our uniforms this year.

I have never cared for white, aqua always looks better
I couldn't disagree more. I always thought Miami's white uniforms were the best color combination and classiest uniforms in the whole league. The aqua always felt a little too "clownish" and geared toward children for my liking.

Put it this way, if you like the new **** you’re basically a Tannehill believer and a blind homer. You probably think the whole Ross era has been a success, you probably say stupid things like phins up! You probably thought it was cool when Ross brought in the b-list celebrities. You would probably like to have lunch with Mike Tannenbaum instead of kicking his ass out of town. You probably don’t live here, and you probably never went to the Orange bowl . You also probably posted that this is a playoff team
The rest of us are a little smarter than the average poster. We don’t buy that Tannehill is anything other than a bottom 20 qb. We don’t like what’s gone in around this team for the last say, 25 years. We also know that this team sucks and will struggle to win 6 games. It’s called reality, and most of you don’t live there, you live in fantasyland

Last edited by a moderator:
Put it this way, if you like the new **** you’re basically a Tannehill believer and a blind homer. You probably think the whole Ross era has been a success, you probably say stupid things like phins up! You probably thought it was cool when Ross brought in the b-list celebrities. You would probably like to have lunch with Mike Tannenbaum instead of kicking his *** out of town. You probably don’t live here, and you probably never went to the Orange bowl . You also probably posted that this is a playoff team
The rest of us are a little smarter than the average poster. We don’t buy that Tannehill is anything other than a bottom 20 qb. We don’t like what’s gone in around this team for the last say, 25 years. We also know that this team sucks and will struggle to win 6 games. It’s called reality, and most of you don’t live there, you fantasyland
giphy.gif

Put it this way, if you like the new **** you’re basically a Tannehill believer and a blind homer. You probably think the whole Ross era has been a success, you probably say stupid things like phins up! You probably thought it was cool when Ross brought in the b-list celebrities. You would probably like to have lunch with Mike Tannenbaum instead of kicking his *** out of town. You probably don’t live here, and you probably never went to the Orange bowl . You also probably posted that this is a playoff team
The rest of us are a little smarter than the average poster. We don’t buy that Tannehill is anything other than a bottom 20 qb. We don’t like what’s gone in around this team for the last say, 25 years. We also know that this team sucks and will struggle to win 6 games. It’s called reality, and most of you don’t live there, you live in fantasyland

Great post would read again.

LOL, this is the saddest post I've ever read here. I think it may be time for you to hang up watching Miami and just loop pre-1993 NFL Films. Now if you'll excuse me I have a lunch with Mike but have to pick up my Tannehill jersey on the way while blasting my Fergie music. Playoffs here we come! #FINSUP

There should be a 10 drink limit with alcohol on the forum.

I will admit the orange outline did stick out more than I expected, and is a major improvement, as was the change back to aqua (this was needed, that other blue shade was just bad). Both changes stuck out more to me than they did when the wake-tannehill pics were released a couple of months ago.

I will walk my comment back a bit after seeing it live action, definitely an improvement, but those throwbacks...

The shade of aqua was not changed, it just looks different because of the change in orange.

Back
Top Bottom