Who all likes that mike Vick experence commercial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who all likes that mike Vick experence commercial

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
i think its a nifty commercial and kind of funny 9 out of 10 good stuff best commercial in a while.

It's amazing

Theanswer385 said:
i think its a nifty commercial and kind of funny 9 out of 10 good stuff best commercial in a while.
-

love the commercial, but this discussion doesn't belong in this forum.

That commerical is sick! havent seen that a good of commercial in a while...

its a cool commercial but why are the defenders all on different teams. I mean is that supposed to be the pro-bowl or something???

It is :rofl: hilarious. I like it a lot. I wish there was an actual ride like that.

That was great. Would be real exciting ride. Would scare the hell out of me.

Its an awsome commercial! I love the expressions on his face when the guys are barrlin down on him!..lol....and the awsome blocks he gets...

VJ1252 said:
its a cool commercial but why are the defenders all on different teams. I mean is that supposed to be the pro-bowl or something???
there's no way that was the pro-bowl. Vick was the QB! can you imagine a scenario where Vick goes to the pro-bowl? when he's in the NFC with Culpepper, McNabb, Hasselbeck, Bulger, among others....

He is a great athlete but very over-rated as a QB... in fact i think he is mediocre as a QB. He would be a better player at a different position i think.

the commercial is bad-a$$ though. I wish that was a real ride.

Back
Top Bottom