Who Are Currently the Top Five Dolphins Players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are Currently the Top Five Dolphins Players?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling with this one. Obviously, before the trades of Tunsil and M. Fitzpatrick, those two would be in the top five. Is it something like this (in no particular order).....

Xavien Howard
Jerome Baker
Davon Godchaux
Reshad Jones
Christian Wilkins

Others perhaps:
Albert Wilson
Josh Rosen
DaVante Parker
Kenyan Drake

I'm not trying at all to be negative. Just looking at the building blocks and realizing how depleted this roster really is.

I’m gonna go with

Howard
Godchaux

(Healthy) Albert Wilson

-drop off-

Drake
Preston Williams

Honorable mention of McMillan as a run stuffing LB. haven’t been impressed with Baker this year

Man, our team sucks

I’m gonna go with

Howard
Godchaux

(Healthy) Albert Wilson

-drop off-

Drake
Preston Williams

Honorable mention of McMillan as a run stuffing LB. haven’t been impressed with Baker this year

Man, our team sucks
I thought Baker was really going to breakout this year. Maybe he still will. I do like his talent. Agree with you on Wilson (if healthy).

You have different categories of value...

Xavien Howard is a building block. Josh Rosen and Christian Wilkins have the talent to be building blocks. These 3 players represent more value then the rest of the roster combined.

Then you have guys who can play in NFL and contribute towards a winning program.

Devante Parker
Jerome Baker
Devon Godchaux
Raekwon McMillian
Kenyan Drake
Albert Wilson

Then you have guys who can kind of play but don't belong on the 2020 team for differing reasons.

Bobby McCain - Never a fan
Reshad Jones - Was a big fan, WAS. Age/Salary/Ineffectiveness/Attitude.
Jakeem Grant - Only useful as a decoy/limited role.

Then you have about 30 JAG's essentially applying for 2020 roster spots with on the job training. Some of which could actually develop into contributor's. Hard to assess the potential of all the inexperienced players we have on the field right now with such a limited sample size and the "throw them into the fire" approach we've been forced to deal with.

Little by little, the team is improving, some sort of cohesion is naturally taking place. Some guys will step up between now and the last week of the season.

A month from now we should have a better feel for our future. Still a lot TBD at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom