Who are some candidates to play slot receiver for the Dolphins in 2020? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are some candidates to play slot receiver for the Dolphins in 2020?

If I’m taking a wr at 18 it’s probably gonna need to be someone that gives me easy separation or expected return above play call relative to defense. Something I don’t already have or am not getting enough out of.

the former is Jerry jeudy. The latter is ruggs. To a lesser extent reagor but I think he’s more 26 to 39 range value.

that said I don’t see miami taking a wr on day 1

I left out lamb. He’s got a forcefulness to his game be it in his early stem or at the top of the route that Miami lacks.

a bit of a Deandre Hopkins type forcefulness maybe without quite that level of physicality at the top of the route/catch point.

I left out lamb. He’s got a forcefulness to his game be it in his early stem or at the top of the route that Miami lacks.

a bit of a Deandre Hopkins type forcefulness maybe without quite that level of physicality at the top of the route/catch point.
Ceedee is my fav wr in this draft. Something very special about him.

Can’t ever project Deandre Hopkins like physicality that’s just a completely different level.

i think Lamb and Jeudy are in a different class than the rest.

I like Shenault and Reagor in the late 1st early 2nd area.

Back
Top Bottom