Who are some of your favorite players who played for other teams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are some of your favorite players who played for other teams?

Yea Bettis is def one..Shaun Alexander is one just because Im a huge Crimson Tide Fan

I'm a big Randy Moss fan.

I'm a Peyton Manning fan.

And,....and.....I enjoy watching Ricky run, BUT only in New Orleans, Yeah! JK

Ed Reed, Andre Johnson(and I'm not a hurricanes homer i'm a purdue grad/fan) explayer definitely B. Sanders

There's been a lot of players I enjoyed/enjoy watching but here is a couple off the top of my head.

Barry Sanders- The best RB I have ever seen. His moves were just sick and I doubt will ever be repeated.

Marshall Faulk- When he was in the MVP years he was simply amazing as a runner and receiver.

Ladainian Tomlinson- I think he can be the next Faulk........but even better:eek:. He's already off to a great start to his career.

Jerry Rice- When he was at his best there was nobody better

Randy Moss- As a person he may be a jerk but who else can jump over double coverage and outrun every player on the field?

Tomlinson, Julian Peterson, Julius Peppers, all are just incredible athletes/football players and make the game fun to watch.

Mike Vick is one of my fav players from another team. He is an exciting player to watch because you dont know what he is going to do.

I also like watching Randy Moss play because you know that he is going to out jump just about anybody thats covering him.

Qbs- Starting to like Eli Manning, Daunte Culpepper
Rbs- Warrick Dunn, Tiki Barber
WRs- Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith
TE- Todd Heap

DE- Julius Peppers, Patrick Kerney
DT- Kris Jenkins
LB- Julian Peterson, Keith Bulluck, Karlos Dansby
Cb- Chris McAlister,Ronde Barber and ofcourse PATRICK SURTAIN
S- Ed Reed, Sammy Knight (liked his punishing style and can catch)

Back
Top Bottom