Who Are The Projected Top 5 Picks In '06? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are The Projected Top 5 Picks In '06?

marcus mcneil would also be nice he is huge 6`9, but i think he is only a RT, your guy would be the best choice i think, but we have to seriously suck again next year to have a shot at him

shortsqueeze said:
we need the monster LT from VA. D'Brickshaw something???

The only way we get Ferguson is if we have a DISASTEROUS season.

I'd love to get a franchise left tackle but not if it involves going through another 4-12 HELL season.

unifiedtheory said:

I'd love to get a franchise left tackle but not if it involves going through another 4-12 HELL season.
to me the only reason to keep a top pick is for a franchise LT or QB

unifiedtheory said:

We could swing some sort of draft day trade that gives us the 1st round pick of somebody else who goes through that sort of season. :)

Matt Leinart, QB, USC
D'Brickashaw Fergueson, OT, Virginia
Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina State
Ahmad Brooks, LB, Virginia
Matthias Kiwunuka, DE, Boston College

we should trade down w/AZ and get their '06 1st rounder in the trade

Huge year for Offensive Tackles.

Best draft ever for OT's

Offensive Tackles

1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson Virginia 2. Eric Winston Miami FL 3. Jonathan Scott Texas 4. Andrew Whitworth LSU 5. Marcus McNeil Auburn

what about Reggie Bush or Lindell White? They should be top 5 atleast top 10 IMO

McNeill is definitely a LT. 6'9" 340 pounds, and he is the fastest of any of Auburn's OL or DL. Quite an athlete

Fins05:NewHope said:
dude.....lets just get through the 05 draft....isnt one roller coaster enough for now?
I agree, one year at a time.

Back
Top Bottom