who Besides #2! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who Besides #2!

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
Further down the line I would really like to see Miami get WR Craig Bragg. He may fall into the middle of the third round. If we did get an oppurtunity to trade out of two I have been hoping that it includes a pick in this area and that he is considered. I think he could develop into an outstanding player.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers Joe Hall. He was a FA signee by the Cheifs a few years ago. He was a quick footed fullback whose forte was running the ball. The only odd thing about him was that he weighed 335 pounds. I see Brandon Jacobs as a much more athletic version of this type of odd specimen. He is around 265 and fast for his size. He could be a RB in the mold of J. Bettis just a heck of a load to bring down. I would love to see us draft this guy in the 5th or 6th round. If he develops he could be a game changer due to the fact that he is fast and a load like no other. I'm curious to see who you all may be looking at?

If we don't take a WR with #2, I would love us to get Roby.

Not only out of respect, but it looks like he is a good wr with potential that may slip to 4th rd.

Back
Top Bottom