Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on

dwadeattack said:
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.
Not a very good idea around here dude... :shakeno:

dwadeattack said:
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.

i see your fairly new my friend, learn bout the board b4 u just say things

finfan54 said:
so why not go to the miami heat message board?

is there one? and what is the best one?

Nasty

dwadeattack said:
u know wat, u can kiss my a$$. i realize this is a fins cite, but we fricken went 4-12 last year people. y the hell should we be encouraged. i cant wait to see wat ronnie brown does, and how saban coaches, and how we progress, but the bottom line right now is that we have a bunch of players and coaches who havent done anything yet. so when the pre season comes around, then we can start getting encouraged, but not now.

OK genius, lets all stop talking about the team we love so much (who we are all sticking too through the good times and the bad) and talk about the heat in the miami dolphins forum just because you said so....
dwadeattack said:
why the hell should we be encouraged? .
because we have had a good off season maybe... because we all love football and we know anything can happen in the NFL, because unlike some people we have faith in our dolphins.

dwadeattack said:
u know wat, u can kiss my a$$. i realize this is a fins cite, but we fricken went 4-12 last year people. y the hell should we be encouraged. i cant wait to see wat ronnie brown does, and how saban coaches, and how we progress, but the bottom line right now is that we have a bunch of players and coaches who havent done anything yet. so when the pre season comes around, then we can start getting encouraged, but not now.

we get that way cause the only way is up form here and we were a bit underrated and we got something to prove this year.......just watch what your saying man

and another thing.........why would u talk azbout baseball and basketball or even bring it up when its called finheaven u must have lost your head somewhere please do find it

dwadeattack said:

fine....then leave

dwadeattack said:
Hey...some of us are spurs fans....but i dont think people come here to talk about the spurs...I go to the spurs site to talk spurs...the heat werent aroung when i started watching b-ball...george gervin was...so...i became a spurs fan.....point is to talk heat go to heat site :D

Do you go to church to talk about the girl you banged the night before? Do you go to a business meeting and talk about your comic book collection?

This is FINheaven. As in Dolphins. Why do you come here to talk about a basketball or baseball team?

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember posting douchebag material by my 8th post. Troll.

yankeehillbilly said:
Do you go to church to talk about the girl you banged the night before? Do you go to a business meeting and talk about your comic book collection?

This is FINheaven. As in Dolphins. Why do you come here to talk about a basketball or baseball team?

:roflmao:

dwadeattack said:

Why don't you just get your a$$ on outta here before we bring on the HEAT...

outlawd2u said:
Uhhhhhh......... this is a football web site. I'm sure people are rediculously ecstatic about the Heat on the Miami Heat Chat Boards

Exactly, I go elsewhere to chat heat basketball for the most part. There are a few Heat fans on board. But if you look at the thread in the Miami Dolphins section you'll see a thread "other favorite teams" and i'd say probably less than half have the Heat as their favorite basketball team. We have fin fans from all over the country, and even the world on this site. You can't expect people to root for all the South Florida teams.

Btw, love your avatar, hope the mods let you keep it.

Back
Top Bottom