Who cares who we pick at #6! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares who we pick at #6!

Several scenarios I’m fine with and Pitts is #1 , but the scenario where Pitts is gone and Miami trades down and still gets Sewell is growing on me.

Who cares? I care. You better believe I will lose my mind if we draft Christian Darrishaw at #6.

It matters who we pick. It is literally the future of this team. I love the draft and look forward to it more than the actual season some times.

I thought left handed QB's need right tackles to protect their blind side? - LOL

I am fine with Pitts, Chase, Smith, or Waddle, but RB, O-line, QB, any D-player would ruin my night....Unless for some reason by the time we drafted, all 4 were gone.

I am fine with Pitts, Chase, Smith, or Waddle, but RB, O-line, QB, any D-player would ruin my night....Unless for some reason by the time we drafted, all 4 were gone.
I’d be pretty excited to see M.Parsons in this defense! Pitts is my #1 want but I love watching a defense dominate an opponent.

The future is looking good to be a Dolphin fan. A coach that coaches up players, a GM wheeling and dealing to secure more and more draft capital and just as important a QB we can all believe in! Pitts/Chase/Smith/Waddle/Sewell it’s all good.
I care and I'm sure many other care too. I don't care how many trades we make unless you draft the right players those trades won't matter.

Let me see. So far it has been QB/CB or OT/DT for first round picks.

Might want to warm up to Sewell and Barmore. God I hope not. Much rather we go Radunz @ 2B and Brown in the 3rd.

I'm hoping for something Chase, Bateman, and ETN with first 3 picks. Just don't like the DE/Edge class much.

The future is looking good to be a Dolphin fan. A coach that coaches up players, a GM wheeling and dealing to secure more and more draft capital and just as important a QB we can all believe in! Pitts/Chase/Smith/Waddle/Sewell it’s all good.
Agreed on every points except QB position. As far as I am concern, Tua is a question mark. His grade for his first season is an I. Incomplete.

He may turn out great, I sure hope he will. But how can you say, at this point,he is a QB we can all believe in. I don't see it yet.

So it's the Forum's fault for whatever Grier does?........lol

Are we talking "karma"? "voodoo"? angry vengeful old testament god?.........what?

We get stuck in a dimension where the only things on TV are old Hulk Hogan Monologues, Real Housewives of...., or QVC

Agreed on every points except QB position. As far as I am concern, Tua is a question mark. His grade for his first season is an I. Incomplete.

He may turn out great, I sure hope he will. But how can you say, at this point,he is a QB we can all believe in. I don't see it yet.
I can't disagree that there are questions, but if we were looking at QB, we never would have moved down.

In any case, we invested a #5 in Tua, and it doesn't make sense to not give him a fair shot.

We could only see what happens on Sundays. We have no idea what kind of progress he made throughout the year on the mental aspect of the position, which I would suggest is the most important factor.

Back
Top Bottom