Who deleted my post? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who deleted my post?

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
This is b.s., how can you justify one thread can stay in a forum and another cannot? And then when I speak up about it you delete my post? Jesus christ almighty, sweet land of liberty my ***.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
This is b.s., how can you justify one thread can stay in a forum and another cannot? And then when I speak up about it you delete my post? Jesus christ almighty, sweet land of liberty my ***.....:rolleyes:
please keep your "Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions " to this forum....

some other, unnamed Mod moved your post to a staff only forum since it was NOT about the 9/11 thread...

Originally posted by Jaydog57

I didn't move it Jay... but I did see it in the staff forum. Had I seen that post, in a Tribute thread for 9/11 - which by the way is a little more important and significant than your college football thread - I would have moved it too.
I think it's rather silly to even compare the subjects of the two threads as far as significance..... don't you?
Why would you even consider taking up such a relatively petty grievance in that type of thread? :nono:

Re: Re: Who deleted my post?

Originally posted by WharfRat

I didn't move it Jay... but I did see it in the staff forum. Had I seen that post, in a Tribute thread for 9/11 - which by the way is a little more important and significant than your college football thread - I would have moved it too.
I think it's rather silly to even compare the subjects of the two threads as far as significance..... don't you?
Why would you even consider taking up such a relatively petty grievance in that type of thread? :nono:
It wasn't because of that particular thread, it's just irritating that I asked it to stay up and it was taken out and this one wasn't. No matter, I'm over it, and my team won. I was just making a point. Part of it was misunderstanding anyways. No harm done, it's done with. Sometimes I can be a bit ridiculous, I admit.:rolleyes: Peace........:cool:

Back
Top Bottom