Who deleted my thread?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who deleted my thread??

Muck said:
Your thread was a complete waste of time. And it bumped a legitimate topic off the 1st page. This isn't PFT or Star magazine.

You posted some stupid crap in the main forum. And then you post a "Complaint/Question" in the main forum. Batting 0-for-2 today, slugger.

Finally, you have no right to complain about censorship. You're not in public. You're in a privately owned forum. You're in OUR house. So you will conform to the rules we set. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other forums out there.

My thread was a waste of time? Funny it had 8 replies within 1 minute. Seems a lot of people were interested in the same question I was.

As far as this being YOUR house, I enjoy visiting but you really need to lay off the god complex.

msg said:
My thread was a waste of time? Funny it had 8 replies within 1 minute. Seems a lot of people were interested in the same question I was.

I still have the thread. And the responses were.....

- Who cares? As long as he doesn't smoke dope. :shakeno:
- :fire: WTF are trying to say with this Fu#king thread? This thread is unacceptable.
- Wow i have to say as a dolphins fan we have to lose that picture
- quick, delete this thread!!!!!!
- **joke removed by mod**
- I don't care really. As long as he can run the ball.
- i think he was messing around
- :nono:

Will that be all or are you gonna continue to waste our time??

As far as this being YOUR house, I enjoy visiting but you really need to lay off the god complex.

Cmon man. We've just kicked out the only leg you had to stand on. So now you're taking personal shots at me. It's over. Grow up already.

Back
Top Bottom