Who deleted my thread?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who deleted my thread??

msg

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What happened to my thread about Ronnie Brown?

Asking if someone is gay is grounds for deletion? Wtf is going on here. :yell::fire::shakeno:

Me. I don't think someone's sexual preference is a suitable topic for the main forum.

pfft this is ridiclous. It was a perfectly legitmate question especially considering all the comments and questions made about Ricky and everyone else. :shakeno:

msg said:
What happened to my thread about Ronnie Brown?

Asking if someone is gay is grounds for deletion? Wtf is going on here. :yell::fire::shakeno:

I don't know what happened to your thread, however if that was what the thread was about, it wouldn't surprise me if it was moved.

dolfan87 said:
I don't know what happened to your thread, however if that was what the thread was about, it wouldn't surprise me if it was moved.

it wasn't moved it was deleted. Censorship at its finest.

msg said:
it wasn't moved it was deleted. Censorship at its finest.

Actually it was moved.

I'm sorry you feel you were censored, but this board has standards that we must keep.

Lets just say Ronnie Brown has filled the whole and hes a great wide reciever:roflmao:

Im joking i think he will be a great runningback and hopefully he becomes a big reason why this team turns things around. :confused: Can we say rookie of the year:eek:

phinphanphrommi said:
Actually it was moved.

I'm sorry you feel you were censored, but this board has standards that we must keep.

So asking if someone is gay is breaking a standard? What are you a homophobe?

I'm not a homophobe, no. I just don't see what Ronnie's sexual preference has to do with anything

:confused2

phinphanphrommi said:
I'm not a homophobe, no. I just don't see what Ronnie's sexual preference has to do with anything

:confused2

But everyone can call Ricky every name in the book including gay, a pothead a loser etc. Talk about a double standard. :shakeno:

Btw you said you moved the thread, where did you move it to?

Your thread was a complete waste of time. And it bumped a legitimate topic off the 1st page. This isn't PFT or Star magazine.

You posted some stupid crap in the main forum. And then you post a "Complaint/Question" in the main forum. Batting 0-for-2 today, slugger.

Finally, you have no right to complain about censorship. You're not in public. You're in a privately owned forum. You're in OUR house. So you will conform to the rules we set. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other forums out there.

I'm done discussing this. If an Admin has a problem with my actions, they'll let you know. Otherwise, move on.

And there we have Admin approval. K, thanks... bye.

Back
Top Bottom